Chapter 58

"Poetry meeting?" Bai Jin said in surprise, even his tone was a little panicked.

This is an obvious thing, but his poetry writing level is not ideal. When it comes to large gatherings outside, if he wants to play Feihua Ling or compose a poem on the spot, it will be embarrassing and fatal.

Of course Zuo Anli knew Bai Jin's poetry writing skills and had no intention of letting him write poetry from the beginning.

He held his chin in his left hand and did his homework with his right hand. He bent his eyes and said with a smile: "I know you don't like to write poetry, so just come in as my book boy. How about it?"

Bai Jin became interested. Reading hard every day is actually quite boring. It's boring, even if I occasionally have to make watermelon frosting with Dr. Wu, it's quite boring.

"Okay, okay, I also want to join in the fun. I don't know what the poetry fair they hold is like. I really want to see it." Bai Jin rubbed his hands.

Zuo Anli shook his head and laughed: "In addition to us students, the academic officers and gentlemen from the academy will also come. Even if they have fun, they can't be unrestrained."

"Ah?" Bai Jin couldn't help but be disappointed. Everyone was reserved in the presence of their elders. Yes, how can it be fun?

Zuo Anli stood up and touched his head, "That's why it's called the poetry meeting. Prepare your snacks and watch the scenery in Wuying Mountain and see other people show off."

Bai Jin understood in seconds that this was a chance to attend the poetry meeting . The performers watch it as amusement to pass the boring time.

He blinked and smiled sweetly: "Okay."

Yuantoku Temple is on a mountain, surrounded by jungle and vegetation, so there must be a lot of mosquitoes.

It just so happened that he had seen how to make orange sesame oil on the Internet before, so he could try it again this time. He still likes orange fragrance - mainly because oranges are very sweet, so he can take this opportunity to buy more and try it.

Doctor Wu came over with the selected oranges.

They were very busy during this period. They had to go to a cool and ventilated place every day, use a small brush to carefully brush off the white frost on the watermelon, and put it into a small jade-colored bottle until the watermelon could no longer produce white frost.

Ten large watermelons, but the watermelon frost produced in the end was only enough to fill three small jade bottles, and Doctor Wu had to use it for testing.

The oranges were picked from the fruit trees when they were just ripe. The skin was green and yellowish. Bai Jin originally thought they would be a little sour, so he stuffed them into his mouth with a sad face, and his eyes suddenly lit up.

Oranges are particularly sweet and full of juice. The slight sourness is not a big deal at all, it’s just the fruit’s own acidity.

Don't throw away the orange peel after eating. Cut it into small pieces and seal it in a glass jar brought from Guangxing County. The jar must be clean and water-free.

Add the distilled liquor that I had made with wine before, that is, alcohol, until it just covers the orange peel in the jar, and then add some olive oil - Bai Jin later learned that olives are also a traditional Chinese medicine, only But he didn't know about it before, so he didn't know about it.

In this way, the first step is completed. Soak for three to five days, then filter out the liquid inside with gauze, put it in a new glass jar, and let it sit for a few hours to wait for the oil and water to separate. .