Chapter 64

The eldest princess’s mansion is decorated with carved beams and painted beams, and has gold shops and jade doors. It looks a bit majestic and majestic.

Her most proud work is her elaborate flower house, which contains not only rare and beautiful flowers from all over the world, but also beautiful plants out of season.

When glass was first introduced a few years ago, she was keenly aware that if it was used in a greenhouse, she could enjoy and grow flowers to the maximum extent.

The royal family has the most conditions for raising flowers in winter. Floor heating and silver filigree carbon are used in all major palaces, not to mention the emperor's sister.

Bai Jin came from a later generation, so he was not only well-informed, but also had a broad vision. However, when he walked into the eldest princess's garden, he still had to try his best to restrain himself so as not to show off the gaffe that Grandma Liu had when she entered the Grand View Garden.

He still didn't quite understand the purpose of the prince inviting all of them to such an occasion. Princes, noble sons, and daughters of wealthy families gathered together, and it really turned into a large blind date party.

It's just that this banquet is more upscale, and the people coming and going have more status.

Bai Jin was still leisurely thinking. If it were placed in the time-travel TV series he had watched, the protagonist would be able to activate the villain mode to make things difficult for him.

It's a pity that he just thought about it. No one would think about causing trouble at the flower viewing party organized by the eldest princess.

No matter who is the victim or the perpetrator, the final reputation will not be good.

The people present did not deliberately sit at separate tables for men and women. Bai Jin was still beside Zuo Anli, listening to the polite and soft conversations of the people around him.

Perhaps the noble ladies are really thinking about finding a good husband, and their charming laughter like silver bells is transmitted here. Looking closely at their faces, they are also dressed up carefully, even their brothers are no exception. .

Among them, apart from the prince, the one who attracted the most attention was probably Zuo Anli.

Not to mention that his father is now a minister of one of the six departments. He will not have the title of prime minister for a few more days, but he still has the status of prime minister. His mother is the daughter of the Cui family who is known to everyone. This threshold alone has persuaded him. A brother and a woman who have retired from a small family.

Also, he was good enough in his own right. He was appreciated by the emperor and valued by the prince. He was able to pass the imperial examination without relying on the protection of his family. I heard that he was outstanding in academics, so he must be able to pass the imperial examination in three years' time.

Not talking about the reality, it is his extremely handsome appearance, with a tall and straight figure, and curved eyebrows, just like warm and transparent white jade.

Whose little girl blushes and her heart skips a beat?

Zuo Anli's father, Mr. Zuo, was once a well-known figure in the capital, largely due to his outstanding appearance.

Bai Jin went back and forth no less than ten times, watching the brothers and girls casually glance at him and say hello suggestively, not counting the cases where others only dared to glance at him furtively.

Good guy, Lanyan is a disaster.

Bai Jin felt a sense of urgency and was a little bit hungry.

"They are all looking at you." Bai Jin said resentfully, his cheeks bulging slightly.