Chapter 38

The children naturally had no idea what the scheming adults were planning, and they were still happily counting the money.

Looking at the shining silver, Dong Zhen and others laughed so hard that they couldn't close their mouths. They put aside their reserve and said proudly: "I've made it, I've made it now."

Even Zuo Erlang was holding one in his little hand. Silver Yuanbao, smiling so hard that his teeth can’t even see his eyes.

Liu Shan watched on the sidelines and was almost turned into lemon juice with sour taste, but he did not participate in this event and was only envious.

Mr. Liu is very rigid and stubborn in some aspects. He believes that being a merchant is self-destruction. Scholars, farmers, and merchants are inherently low-class, and Liu Shan is not allowed to participate.

He also doesn't like the smell of copper among scholars.

But he is not a person who can't adapt. Just like Bai Jin, Zuo Anli and others doing business things, although he doesn't agree with them, he won't stop them.

Everyone has their own rules of conduct. Bai Jin was worried for a while before, but later found that Mr. Liu was still teaching them diligently as usual, so he stopped caring about it.

Bai Jin held his chin and said distressedly: "There are only a few days until the beginning of winter, and our briquettes are not ready yet."

Zuo Anli comforted him: "It should be soon. Didn't you say those craftsmen have already touched the door?"

Bai Jin bit his lip, shook his head and said, "I don't know if it's their first time coming into contact with these, or if I don't know how to teach others. It took me so long to make such a simple thing."

Zuo Anli touched him . His head: "You always have to pay attention to your own safety before you can continue. Since it's your first time, you've done a good job." He

has a childish face, but he has an old-fashioned temperament and is mature. He and stability are both things that Bai Jin cannot match. Perhaps this is a person's characteristics.

Bai Jin looked at him blankly.

Zuo Anli said softly: "Besides, we have spread the fire kang. In previous years, wouldn't everyone have survived without these? There is no reason that this year, if you have money and a warm place, your life will not be as good as before."

Bai Jin smiled Smile: "You are right, what if I have no intention of inserting willows into the shade."

A bit of light is reflected in the crescent-like eyes, as bright as stars and as beautiful as Wangshu.

Zuo Anli paused. Perhaps the optimistic and stubborn character of the little book boy was what particularly attracted him to him.

*

Before the beginning of winter, Bai Jin looked at the results brought by the craftsmen, and finally the gloom that shrouded his brows disappeared.

"That's it! We really made it!"

Zuo Anli quickly glanced at Bai Jin's smiling face, and then focused on the black briquettes.

This object is indeed as Bai Jin said, with a cylindrical shape on the outside and many straight holes in the middle. It is very coal-saving and burns longer than simple firewood.

It is said to also have a soft red color.

Zuo Anli directly rewarded the craftsmen who made the finished products, "From now on, whatever Bai Jin tells you to do, just do it according to his requirements. I will reward you if you make it."