Chapter 65

Doctor Wu came from Liucheng very quickly, and also brought letters from Chu Cheng and Dong Zhen.

They all complain about the heavy workload and want to be rich and idle at home.

According to their thinking, it is very tiring to attend classes in the Imperial College now, and wouldn't it be even more painful to go to the Imperial College.

However, they only dared to talk about these words to Bai Jin and the others. If they were discovered by the elders in the family, they would have their legs broken without saying anything. Wouldn't they be forced to idle? There is no need for them to think about it. Xi thought.

Bai Jin pulled out the letter paper and wrote a bunch of vernacular words back to them eloquently. Most of them were clichés and ridicules between bad friends: If a young man doesn't work hard, the old man will be sad. If you don't learn well now, you may not be able to marry a wife when you grow up.

After writing it, seal it with wax, and wait for the people from the post station to come and take it with you.

The gossip was put to rest. Bai Jin stretched his waist and got down to business.

That is developing skin care products and cosmetics.

How exquisite can a woman be? She takes care of her whole body, not even a hair is spared, and even her nails need to be well maintained.

Bai Jin once saw a video on the Internet, saying that a woman insured her nails. Good guy, that's okay. Bai Jin was extremely shocked at that time.

Ordinary people should not be like this, but they also have basic skin care. Bai Jin knows that some students in their school have used baby cream and X-ray baby since childhood.

Doesn’t this prove that some skin care products are suitable for all ages?

After discussing with Dr. Wu, he simply started with an eyebrow pencil, then hired a craftsman, and finally made eyebrows that were delicate and satisfactory without hurting the skin.

Next is lip balm, which is lipstick. Unlike lip paper that is particularly easy to fade and requires you to lick your lips to get a bright red color, this lipstick is gently twisted out of the tube and applied to the lips to instantly improve their complexion.

There is also no makeup cream, which is the most basic base. Bai Jin didn't know much about makeup, so he could only rely on the system to give him Baidu, and then he studied hard to read and exchange prescriptions.

The most indispensable thing in ancient times was manpower, so lipstick made from cochineal insects, which was very expensive in modern times, could be made infrequently at this time.

It can even solve the employment problem of some female brothers, allowing them to breed and engage in production, etc. In other words, a group of talents must be cultivated.

Sure enough, money is not that easy to make, and now he can only carry out this project in the capital.

Bai Jin collapsed on the bed. When he turned around, he could see Zuo Anli sitting in front of the window, holding a book and reading silently. A few strands of slender hair fell on his chest, and the young man's profile was also clear and noble.

He hugged the quilt and rubbed the pillow, as if just looking at Zuo Anli could calm down his irritable mood.

In fact, apart from the research and development and leading people that need to be taken care of by Bai Jin personally, there is no need to worry too much about anything else.

Zuo Anli was happy to accompany him, give him ideas, and share some of the busy work. He would also comfort Bai Jin: "I'm probably like a man who lives on a soft diet. I rely on my wife's hard work. How can I do it if I don't do my best?" What?"