Chapter 35

After the glass was completely made, Bai Jin still thought about how Zuo Anli would be ecstatic and praise him enthusiastically.

Unexpectedly, the opposite is true -

"In the future, you can no longer take out prescriptions casually. If you think of a prescription that you want to test, just find some craftsmen, hold the prescription in your hand and give them a few words. Do you understand?" Zuo Anli said with a serious expression.

The child still carries an astonishing majesty, a bit like the aura of his father, who is an official.

Bai Jin was slightly confused, not angry, but very pleased.

It feels like a baby in my family is just starting to grow up.

Bai Jin nodded like a fool, "I understand, I can't let others know that I came from the recipe, otherwise they will be arrested and exploited, right?"

Zuo Anli: "...I've finished your words. , What else do you want me to say?"

They discussed how to deal with Magistrate Zuo and waited for him to speak out in one fell swoop.

Magistrate Zuo held the glass teacup just presented by the craftsman.

This is what Bai Jin thinks, mainly because from a modern perspective, glass products are too common. Before glass vases are painted or have exquisite craftsmanship, it is better not to make them embarrassing.

"Are you saying that I picked up this recipe by accident?" County Magistrate Zuo raised his eyebrows and his tone rose a little.

The loyal Chang Sui twitched at the corner of his mouth after hearing this answer. It's easy to deceive children. Is it too much to deceive adults with such silly words?

Bai Jin slapped his thigh and shouted half-seriously: "Oh, Mr. Zuo, what I told the young master is true! Didn't my father fall from the mountain before? That's what was found from him."

He decided to let it go. Based on the Long Ao astronomy routine that he had seen in his previous life, the protagonist Ya Ya accidentally picked up a book of peerless magical skills, so it is normal for his father to pick up a recipe for a peerless treasure.

He said sadly: "Misfortune depends on blessings. I guess this is an important support that God could not stand and left to me and my mother after his death. It is also because of the young master that I can bring Fangzi's glass to the world."

Zuoxian Ling was dumbfounded, "Oh? Where is the prescription now?"

Zuo Anli stepped forward and bowed, "Dad, I was afraid that the prescription would leak out, so I took the initiative to write down the prescription and burn it. "

Magistrate Zuo didn't want to embarrass them. After asking a few questions, he let them go.

"What a coincidence that the minerals required for this recipe are almost all distributed in our Guangxing County." County Magistrate Zuo touched his chin and said with a half-smile.

Bai Jin secretly cursed: It's just a coincidence, otherwise the system wouldn't have given him this idea.

"It solves my urgent need." County Magistrate Zuo bent his fingers, tapped them lightly on the table, and thought slowly.

This is his habit and everyone knows it. The room was quiet for a while, no one was disturbing.

County Magistrate Zuo opened his lips after a while and asked: "Bai Jin, are you willing to hand over the prescription to the Holy One?"

Bai Jin blurted out: "Of course you are willing."

He didn't reveal the prescription specifically for money. Just looking at the income, just selling soap and toothpaste is enough for him to live on.