Chapter 21

Mrs. Zuo is still much more thoughtful than the children and arranges everything properly.

She asked the guards to follow the children closely to prevent them from being abducted by Huazi.

She also prepared a bag of money and told Bai Jin that if their family didn't have enough money to buy a house, they could ask Zuo Anli to borrow it. She was quite the mistress of the house.

Bai Jin was very grateful to Mrs. Zuo and was not polite to them. It's better to bury your gratitude deep in your heart, do your best, and pay back the money in the end.

Zuo Anli took in all this scene and lowered his eyes thoughtfully.

The group of people dressed in simple clothes and headed straight to Yaxing.

Dental clinics in ancient times had developed in a relatively formal manner, and were equivalent to modern intermediaries.

Bai Jin and the others went to the only dental shop in the county.

Yazi came up to him with a wink, and his eyes lit up when he saw Zuo Anli's silk and brocade clothes. Then he looked at Bai Jin and Liu Shan who were following him, both of them were also in clean linen clothes.

Behind Zuo Anli is a tall and powerful guard. This is a big customer!

"How many gentlemen are here...?" Yazi asked, nodding and bowing.

Yaxing involves many transactions, including renting and selling houses, and even buying and selling slaves.

Bai Jin walked straight up and replied with a smile: "I want to come to the county to buy a house."

Yazi understood clearly and asked again: "Does the master have any requirements for a house?"

Bai Jin said that it would be best to have two wing rooms. It would be great if there was a well in a yard.

As for the kitchen, needless to say, most houses in the county will have it.

Yazi took out a pile of torn yellow paper and let them choose.

"Sir, please take a look at Osmanthus Alley in the West City, Cherry Street in the East City, and the streets near the county government..." There are seven houses in total that meet Bai Jin's requirements.

Most of the people living near the county government are wealthy families. It doesn't matter where Bai Jin lives, but Zhang will definitely feel uncomfortable. Besides, he has to follow Zuo Anli and be away from home for many years, so it is not a good choice.

"Does the West Market often hold markets?" Bai Jin asked.

His teeth were full of smile: "Yes, there are many businesses in the West Market, and there are many people with mixed tastes. The East Market is usually restaurants, do you think?"

Bai Jin asked the price again, clenched his fist in the palm of his hand, "Then you take us there Let's take a look at the house in Dongshi."

Yazi took the key that the owner left here and led everyone to their destination.

Liu Shan yawned boredly, turning his head around to look at novelties when he started teething.

After being suppressed for a long time, his nature was suddenly released, and he became particularly outgoing.

Zuo Anli, on the other hand, had been quiet, discussing with Bai Jin from time to time.

They were mainly talking about shops.

One of Mrs. Zuo's dowries is a craftsman. They hold the craftsman's contract of sale in their hands, and they have been trained since childhood, so they are not afraid of the other party betraying them.

They make soap and toothpaste themselves, and other professionals sell them.

When Bai Jin was still lamenting the luxury of the aristocratic family, Yazi stopped and told them.

Unlike the magistrate's door with steps, this door only has a platform and does not have the pillars on both sides of the big family's house. Most ordinary people cannot afford to place two stone lions.

Opening the chained door, Yazi led them in through the door.

The first thing you see is a small courtyard: gravel is paved on the ground, the environment is quiet, and it will not be muddy and dirty even on rainy days.

The yard is also equipped with two rows of mud for planting flowers and plants, and you can even grow some vegetables. The well Bai Jin wanted was placed on the south side of the yard, and water could be drawn with wooden barrels at any time.

Bai Jin and the others walked around the room a few more times. They were very satisfied with the house, so he made a decision directly.

He asked Zuo Anli again and borrowed twenty taels of silver. He paid with one hand and delivered the goods with the other.

"This place is nice. I can come to you during the holidays." Zuo Anli thought about it and didn't worry about why he had to stay away from the county government office.

Bai Jin hummed to deal with him.

Yazi sold the house and quickly contacted the seller to complete the transaction process. The other party is a businessman and a middle-aged man. He is fair and fat, with a small beard. He always smiles when he sees everyone.

Live like Maitreya Buddha.

With his sharp eyes, he noticed Zuo Anli's unusualness and specially sold him a good, cheaper Bai Jin.

Zuo Anli looked at him deeply.

Bai Jin happily accepted the small businessman's kindness and didn't notice the way the other person straightened his back and a drop of cold sweat fell down his face.

"I own a house now, hehe." Mrs. Zhang discussed with Bai Jin that the land deed must be in his name, and Bai Jin agreed after thinking about it.

He smiled so hard that his teeth couldn't be seen, he was lively and cute.

This joy was exaggerated and affected everyone around him to laugh along with him.

The system was quiet for a long time, but still couldn't see him acting so proudly, and reminded him resentfully: "You still owe me more than three thousand points." ]

Bai Jin blinked and smiled awkwardly: [Well, I'll try my best! 】

The system also heard the hesitation in Bai Jin's words. It knew that there was a saying among humans: The uncle is the one who pays back the money.

If Bai Jin was determined and poked him, it would be easy for him to gain points, but he didn't know when he would be able to upgrade and get a raise.

So it simply came up with a way to seduce Bai Jin, [You have earned points and can redeem them in the mall for things that will not particularly affect the progress of the world. 】

For example, Coke, potatoes, etc.

Bai Jin's waist was no longer sore and his legs were no longer hurting. He was even more excited than Liu Shan. He said doggedly: "Brother Tong, why didn't you tell me earlier? I'll pay you back the points." ]

He patted his chest and promised: [I will definitely earn you a lot of points by then, just wait and see! 】

he!

Bai Xiaojin! In order for the people to fill their bellies! Can bend and stretch!

The author has something to say:

This chapter still drops red envelopes