Chapter 70

Through the hazy yellow window paper, you can see the slender figure standing behind the desk.

Zuo Anli imagined through the first-floor window that his young slave should be sitting behind the desk, holding his chin and spinning a brush that was not dipped in ink.

The reason why he knew about Bai Jin's little hobby of turning his brush was because Bai Jin once turned his brush and accidentally splashed several ink dots on his white robe.

He told himself with a grimace that the ink stains were very difficult to wash off. He rubbed the clothes with soap for a long time before they were clean.

He had a straightforward and cute personality, and was a bit stupid, but when he recalled it, the corners of his lips curled up and his eyes filled with joy.

His heart gurgled with honey.

The "flower picker" whom Meng Lang picked lightly didn't want to take the right path, but he was afraid of scaring his little brother. After careful consideration, he knocked on the door honestly.

"Who is it?" A soft and clean voice sounded, and the figure sitting behind the desk stood up and gradually approached the door.

"Creak-" sound.

Bai Jin's eyes widened suddenly, and he screamed: "Why are you here?!"

Zuo Anli covered his mouth and shushed slightly, "I'm here to see you."

Bai Jin frowned, He wanted to push the person out, "Go back quickly, how can we meet at this time?! This is not etiquette!"

Zuo Anli was confused. When did his little brother care about false courtesy? Jin raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why have you become so old-fashioned today?"

Bai Jin turned away, not embarrassed to tell the truth, so he stumbled and urged him to leave quickly. It was not good to be seen.

Zuo Anli frowned slightly, and his dark eyes seemed to be filled with a clear mist under the bright lights. What he was most skilled at was showing weakness in front of Bai Jin and pretending to be pitiful, "But I haven't seen you all day. "Today was a once-in-a-lifetime event for me, but you didn't even come to see me."

It was so sad and aggrieved that Bai Jin immediately softened his heart and couldn't help but reflect in his heart whether he had really gone too far. Well, isn’t it just a weird custom?

Is it necessary to comply with it?

As soon as Zuo Anli saw Bai Jin's moved expression, he knew that his little trick was successful. How could he go too far?

Before he even entered the officialdom, he was impressed by the thick-skinned truth of the old fritters. He hugged Bai Jin, kissed him gently on the face.

"Qingnu, I miss you so much."

He deliberately spoke very slowly, with a lingering meaning, which made Bai Jin's ears itchy and slightly red.

This guy is so aggressive and has such a good face, it's really foul.

Who can bear it? Bai Jin is not very good anyway.

His cheeks turned red with embarrassment, and finally he was defeated by Zuo Anli's offensive, and whispered: "Then, I'll give you a kiss. After I kiss you, you must go back!"

Zuo Anli His eyes lit up, as if a big dog had chewed a bone. He kissed her, but didn't say how long the kiss lasted.

Qing Nu took the initiative to invite, so he picked it without any courtesy.

In the end, Bai Jin was out of breath from being kissed, and his brain almost lacked oxygen. He rubbed his slightly red and swollen lips and hissed slightly in pain.