Chapter 42

The Festival of Good Samaritans.

Today happens to be December 12th, which is the auspicious day calculated by Si Tianjian. If nothing else, Guangxing County will hold this festival every year on this day.

"The best thing" is taken from the first two words of "The best thing is like water". Water is good and benefits all things without struggle, and all walks of life can benefit the people.

Everything reflects the good hopes of the county magistrate and others.

However, Bai Jin had a vision of later generations of merchants, who created various payment sections in order to plunder consumers' wallets, and used discounts to firmly capture the psychology of consumers, thereby making huge profits.

However, the festival they are holding now is very different from the consumer festivals of later generations.

The newly renovated county town is very different from before. Its bustling and noisy appearance is comparable to Liucheng, the capital city of Yingzhou.

The thick and simple city walls were built by the county government, but the eaves of the pavilions lining the streets were decorated by the vendors themselves. Cars and horses shuttled back and forth, and people flowed between the streets. Occasionally, the shouts of traders and foot soldiers could be heard.

While the dust was rising, guests from all over the world rode their horses and whipped their whips, enjoying themselves in this vibrant little town.

Guangxing County has undergone such a big change, and no one wants to know the reason for it.

However, this place is too far away from those Jiangnan aristocratic families, and their hands cannot reach such a long place.

The Guandong family is mainly controlled by the emperor. Who has the courage to act without authorization in a place where the emperor is closely watching?

I'm afraid I don't want to be killed!

Those who come to watch it must put away their little thoughts and immerse themselves in the enjoyment of watching. Perhaps during the delicate observation, they can steal two hands of management experience.

Ever since Magistrate Zuo issued invitations, many dignitaries had come in disguise to come to this county that had undergone earth-shaking changes in just half a year.

It can be said that the county town is a mixed bag of good and bad, and a gathering of elites, maybe even the most noble people in the world are here.

"This is impossible." Bai Jin denied without hesitation: "The emperor has so many things to do, how can he have time to come to this small county to watch the celebration? It is not an earth-shattering event, so it is not worth his trouble."

Besides, In the past, when good things were made in Guangxing County, they would be delivered to the emperor quickly by the Zuo County magistrate. What great things has the emperor never seen before?

"Now that I have a ravine in my chest and a world in my arms, I'm afraid I'm standing in the Jinluan Palace, holding hands and talking with hundreds of officials, asking all the people in the world about life." Bai Jin vowed.

Zuo Anli just smiled when he heard this, and invited him: "Mr. gave us a day off today, why not go for a walk on the street."

Bai Jin immediately threw the emperor out of the sky, "Okay, okay, you still want to go for a walk." Remember the barbecue stall we passed by last time, I want to eat that!"

The two children put on moon-white clothes, with dark bamboo leaves hidden between their sleeves, their faces were picturesque, and their postures were like snow.