Chapter 55

As soon as Zuo Anli came out, Bai Jin rushed to greet him.

He thought he would see a crowd of people. Zuo Anli seemed to have been drained of energy after taking the exam, and his clothes were messy and unruly.

Then he went upstream and walked to him with a smile, comforting him that no matter what the result was, his efforts would not be in vain.

Unexpectedly, this person came out early, with a clear and bright moonlight, which immediately attracted the attention of many people.

"Whose young master is that? He's so handsome."

"The first one came out. Look at his calculated look, he must be very confident."

"Oh, people are so irritating when compared to others. The young master with both talent and appearance may have attracted a lot of ladies and girls to take a peek."

The vague whispers reached Bai Jin's ears, and he listened to every word.

He had a vague thought in his heart. He was proud of Zuo Anli, who was dressed in white and elegant, holding the book, and his literary talent was like an immortal king descending to earth. At the same time, he felt sad that others had discovered his treasure.

But the warm and clean treasures are polished to shine and sparkle, and sooner or later they will compete with the sun and the moon.

He regarded the strange factors as jealousy and envy of Zuo Anli, and secretly despised him for his dark mind. He should be happy that his friend had climbed the ladder and was talented and famous at a young age.

My idea of ​​hiding someone is really dirty, bah!

"How did you do in the exam?" Bai Jin stepped forward and naturally took the book basket in his hand.

Zuo Anli's eyes flashed. He never let Bai Jin do the work of a book boy, but this time he handed the basket to him, forgetting about the guard Li who was accompanying him.

When the eyes of many girls turned and fell on Bai Jin's obvious red mole on his face, they looked depressed and a little disappointed.

Sure enough, an excellent husband from a good family was picked out early.

All they could do was twist their handkerchiefs with regret.

"Not bad." Zuo Anli gave Bai Jin a satisfactory answer.

Being so humble, why didn't he look as proud as before? Bai Jin immediately became nervous.

But he didn't say much. He said what he had already planned while waiting on the sidelines, comforting the other person in a soft voice, like an enlightened parent.

She is also more like a sweet little wife at home, who never resents her husband's defeat in the exams, and is sensible and virtuous.

Zuo Anli was frightened by his imagination, as if Bai Jin's concealed gender was exposed, his heart would be out of control, and thoughts of offending the other party would always pop up in his mind.

Unable to contain it, it becomes a disaster.

After they returned, Bai Jin asked someone to read out the test questions and the strategy written by Zuo Anli.

He himself had been studying for several years, and he also took part in Zuo Anli's review. He studied and studied it several times. Not to mention that he was at a level that could be ranked in the exam, but he had no problem seeing the level of others.

After he finished writing the strategy thoroughly, Chu Cheng and his party also came back after failing the exam.

Several people came directly to Bai Jin's small courtyard.