Chapter 54

The breeze blows slowly, and the willows hug.

There is a large turquoise lake in the city. Under the bright sun, the lake surface sparkles and is as beautiful as a picture scroll.

There are rows of courtyards located on the street near the lake. When you get up in the morning, you can not only see the beautiful green lake at a glance, but also appreciate the lotus leaves in the lake and the water birds dotting the lake.

Bai Jin rubbed his hands and praised in his heart that this is definitely a good place for parents to accompany their children to study, no, for scholars to accompany their young masters.

There was nothing to hesitate about. Bai Jin chose this place almost as soon as he saw it.

After bargaining with Yazi for a long time, he rented the small courtyard with one entrance and one exit at the price of thirty taels of silver per year.

Chu Cheng and the others followed Bai Jin here to take a look at the layout. They also felt that the scenery here was beautiful and interesting, so they simply rented next door to them.

The small courtyard next door was larger, and Chu Chengcheng invited Dong Zhen to live with them. The man grunted and muttered something when he left, obviously dissatisfied with Bai Jin and the others for abandoning him.

Chu Cheng joked with a playful smile: "Just let the young couple live their own lives. Why bother others? It's just annoying!"

Zuo Anli's expression changed slightly: "Brother You Shou, be careful!

" Yuan directly twisted the flesh on Fa's waist and said with a smile: "Do you think it's the same as before? I'm careful to ruin this guy's reputation."

Chu Cheng grinned in pain and quickly begged for mercy. : "Hiss, it hurts, it hurts, I was wrong, I was wrong. I haven't realized it yet, so I'm just talking nonsense."

In the past, before Bai Jin's true gender was revealed, he would often tease the two of them, and over time, they also grew up. Became a habit.

Guan Yuan shook his head, and sincerely apologized for this idiot.

The two people who received the apology did not respond to him immediately. Looking at the absent-minded expressions on their faces, you knew that they must not be calm in their hearts.

Guan Yuan's eyebrows raised slightly, and he had an inexplicable intuition that Chu Cheng's nonsense was not unfounded.

After the few people finished their business, they began to wander around the city looking for fun.

Chu Cheng always forgot the identity of Bai Jin's brother. Maybe they got along better, so he came closer to Bai Jin and spoke to him in a lower voice: "Did you pass by the street before you came? "

Bai Jin didn't understand: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Chu Cheng yelled: "Bai Xiaojin, you are not interesting enough, why are you pretending to be in front of your brothers?"

Bai Jin still looked confused. He winked and said: "Hualou, brothers, why don't you go and see something this time?"

One stone stirred up a thousand waves.

Chu Cheng's voice was loud, and he shouted it in public. Passers-by in the surrounding area heard it. The man looked over with ambiguous eyes, while the woman blushed with embarrassment and looked at them angrily. A group of people.

How could any of the teenagers encounter such a situation, because Chu Cheng alone was so embarrassed that he wished he could find a hole to crawl in.

Sekihara was completely at a loss for his hair.