109. Mysteries of past -Lavanya's love story(I)

Q/N - Arnav-Lavanya relationship has always been a topic of discussion but for CSD's sake, we'll continue with our already set characters :)

--*--

When Khushi walked inside their bedroom along with Pari, Arnav was talking to their security agency. But as soon as he saw Khushi come in through the poolside door, he ended the call abruptly, firm on his stance that he wanted to hide his worry about the mysterious stalker from Khushi until he went to the root of it!

Unbeknownst to him, the 'stalker' had already reached his home! And Khushi too had a fair idea that Arnav was aware of this and hiding it from her.

Still, she asked, "Who were you talking to?"

"No one." He said and looking at her questioning look, said, "Err, aman."

Khushi sighed as she put Pari on their bed and came near Arnav, "If you are done hiding things from me, I want to show you something."'

"What? I am not hiding anything, Khushi."

"Fine, then you might know who has sent a gift for us through Pari?" she asked.

"What the f-" He swore and seeing her glare, stopped there.

Without another word, she left to go to their poolside garden with him following her.

There lay a big box, gift wrapped! 'To ASR, Khushi, and your family.' It read.

Arnav was horrified. This 'stalker' had already reached home, to his child and left something that could be an explosive or anything harmful! He couldn't take any more risks.

He quickly ushered Khushi outside and gathered Pari close. Chiku and Aru were already downstairs. He then called out to Aakash as loudly as he could and asked him to get everyone and evacuate the house. Aakash didn't need any more warning, he quickly got Payal, Palash, and Nani. Khushi went to kitchen to tell the kitchen staff to evacuate the house and also got mama ji and mami ji to go out, sending Chiku and Aru with them.

Mamiji tried to ask, "Hello hi bye bye, what ijj happening?" but Khushi replied urgently, "baad mein batate hai mamiji, abhi aap please bacchon ko lekar bahar jayiye (I will tell you later, but for now, please take the kids and go outside)."

Aru and Chiku weren't ready to leave without their Mamma-papa, but Khushi made mamiji take them. Pari was thankfully already out with Nani.

Khushi and Arnav were the last ones to leave the house, after ensuring that everyone indeed had left. And then Arnav called the police commissioner and got a bomb detection squad to their house to check the package!

As the bomb detection squad did their job, Arnav caught everyone including the police commissioner up to speed on what had been happening since a few days. How he received calls at first, then mysterious texts followed by a bouquet in his office. And how the stalker was intimidating taking his wife and kids' names!

Everyone was shocked hearing that and everyone had almost similar names to think of, starting from Shyam and Sheetal. Meanwhile, Khushi was wondering about one thing, why would this stalker talk in a friendly tone than a threatening tone if he or she indeed meant harm? The person had already reached Pari, and thank Devi maiyya, Pari was safe, but that meant this person wasn't really looking to harm them, right? Or was her intuition wrong? In any case, Arnavji had done right, to involve the police, it was better safe than sorry!

The package was eventually opened, and the contents were far from being explosives or harmful of any kind!