110. Mysteries of past -Lavanya's love story(II)

A/N - Wishing you all a very happy Mother's Day! Hope you wished your moms, mom-in-laws, and any other mother figures in your lives! And this early update is my gift to you all! ❤

--*--

"Ms. Kasyap, ab aap ke babu ji ki tabiyat kaisan hai (How is your father now)?" Nani asked.

Lavanya smiled at the old lady. She was always very kind, even when she didn't have very high opinions about Lavanya earlier.

"He is cancer-free now, Nani ji. Doing well."

Nani nodded satisfactorily.

Meanwhile, arnav was glaring at Ishaan who was looking like an excited kid in a new toy store!

Khushi saw Arnav's intimidating look and pressed his hand. When he looked at her, she shook her head telling him to stop doing that.

Ishaan saw that and told khushi, "Don't worry Khushi ji, I am well aware of ASR's anger, I won't mind. And honestly, I shouldn't have messed with you guys so long, I am sorry." He said, making Khushi smile but did little to reduce Arnav's anger.

In the meantime, the kids had gone to play outside, leaving the adults to talk.

"Hello hi bye bye, I habe one kwestion (I have a question). Tells us miss tiptap, bhere did you meet Ishaan bitwa?" Mami asked, making Lavanya's face glow with an affectionate smile. It was visible in her eyes the love she had for ishaan as was visible in his.

"Actually, after dad's hospitalization and medical ordeal, I was not even looking to get married. I was just happy focusing on my boutique and cherishing the time with my parents. Especially after what chamkili had made me realize, I knew I wouldn't find that kind of person who would love me for who I was. I never got a chance to say it back then, but she had changed me and my thoughts for good. She taught me to look for inner beauty in a person than the outer demeanor, she taught to respect myself first then expect it from others, she taught me that love was not necessarily between two people who are similar to each other but it's between two people who appreciate their differences."

Khushi felt flustered hearing her praise from Lavanya. Honestly, she had always thought of Lavanya as a friend than a competitor for Arnav's love, and today, hearing this from Lavanya herself, she realized that their bond was mutual.

"As the years flew by, my parents like any other Indian parents, were worried for my marriage, telling me I have crossed 30, I should seriously think of settling down now." Lavanya said, chuckling and shaking her head. "But I wasn't going to settle for that reason, in fact any reason except love."

"Until she met me, she means." Ishaan said making Lavanya roll her eyes.

Arnav, meanwhile, wondered exactly how and why a mature no-nonsense girl Lavanya fell for a seemingly kiddish man, ishaan. And he soon got his answer as Lavanya told the next part,

"2 years ago, my parents decided to shift to Delhi as they were missing India too much. I also wanted to live near them so opened a branch of my boutique here. Eventually, I joined a gym near our house. And started socializing. There, I met Ishaan."

"Don't forget to tell them, how you ignored me at first."

Lavanya slapped his shoulder but said nevertheless, "At first, I found him very childish, always cheerful. His behavior used to annoy me, he always came to talk to me, commenting on how I am so particular on time, how he admires me for never missing a day in gym etc. Even after me ignoring him, talking rudely with him had no effect on his efforts to be friendly with me. And not just me, he was like that with everyone, extending a hand to know the other person first, encouraging them to keep working out etc. It was quite late that I got to know that he was also the owner of the gym. Otherwise, I had assumed he was just a college going boy being extra friendly." Lavanya said.