Emon #1

*Ethans PoV*

I wake up and see Simon laying on the floor next to me. Smiling I start to run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you Ethan." his sleepy voice rings through the room.

"Be quiet." I whisper, snapping my head around to see if any of the sidemen woke up.

*Last night*

JJ decided to throw a party, at our place, he didn't tell us. Just showed up and invited everyone over.

"Ethan!" JJ called, "lighten up, have something to drink."

"Okay. I guess it can't hurt." Accepting the beer, I decide at least to try and have a good time.

It's difficult considering josh knows about my feelings for Simon, I feel like he will spill it all out at any moment. I've saw him have 4 drinks already, you can't tell what josh will do when his drunk.

*Simons PoV*

"Simon!" Josh raised his voice over all the noise," I need to tell you something."

"What?" Placing down my fifth drink, " Is everything all okay?"

"It's about Ethan. he started and before I could ask what he quickly said, "You both like each other. Let me speak until the end okay.

I made Ethan tell me why he had been upset and acting strange lately and he said that he is in love with you."

I start to feel really dizzy and put my hand in the table to steady myself. This is great, amazing, if it's true.

*Ethan's PoV*

I feel someone grab my arm and pull me outside. It's Simon.

"Don't speak." I feel as if I swallowed a rock and it just dropped in my stomach,"Josh told me that your in love with me. Is it true?

I face the floor and slowly nod my head when Simon pushes it up to face him.

"Because I love you too."

Then he starts kissing me and we stay there for what felt like hours kissing in the garden on that warm summer night. We would probably have done a lot more but we were interrupted.

"Remember if you have sex it's not anywhere but your room!" Josh shouts from a window laughing.

"Don't worry!" Simon calls, "We're doing it in your bed as soon as you leave!"

Laughing we go inside to face everyone who just witnessed everything from the window.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy it. I'm really enjoying writing and am hoping to improve my English because I'm going into year ten. Any tips and corrections please tell me. Be nice but honest. Anyway hope you keep reading at the picture is of my first two one shots I wrote last night.

Now I just need to find a way to hide them.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌️

Update: Just fixed them spelling mistakes I just noticed.