Wroetoshaw

Going to do requests with Y/N unless given people's name to do and yeah request from shieami

*Y/N's PoV*

Im sitting in KFC when I get a text from my friend Anna.

Sorry emergency I can't meet today-Anna

Okay it don't matter-Y/N

I let out a loud sigh, she could have told me earlier and not leave me waiting for half an hour.

"Are you okay?" I look up and see a very attractive guy standing their.

"My friend just cancelled on me and we were meant to meet half and hour ago." I told him.

"Would you like to eat with me and my mates? I'm Harry by the way."

"If you wouldn't mind and I'm Y/N." He leads me over to a table with two other guys.

"Y/N this is Simon and Tobi. Guys this is Y/N" Harry introduced me.

"Hey."

*A few months later*

"Shut up." I laugh as me and Harry walk though the park, "I wouldn't date Ethan. No offence to Ethan."

"What about Simon?"

"No Harry." I roll my eyes at him.

"What about me?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Would you go out with me?" He asked and I was still confused(.com)

"Are you asking me out or asking if I would if you decided to ask me out..." I ramble and see the look on Harry's face, "Well whatever the question yes I would."

A small smile appears on his face and he leans in kissing me. My hands grabbing around his neck.

"Im assuming it's the first choice then."

"That is correct." He laughs.

AUTHORS NOTE: Done dee done and my wattpad is being funny and wouldn't let me reply to comments any more. I'm going to try fix it I think it's just being strange or my kindle is being shitty.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️