miniJZL#1

Im using a kindle to write this and the auto correct is worst than a iPhone.

*Toby' s PoV*

I run my fingers through Simons hair and he sleeps. He looks so peaceful, so innocent, you would never know what he really gets up to just by looking at him.

Simons eyes snap open and he wraps his arms around my neck kissing me. I quickly pull away.

"Your breath stinks"

"Your still going to kiss me right?" His warm lips on mine I ignore the fact his breath stinks of pizza and kiss him back.

We start to get undressed when we here somebody walking towards the door. Vikk knocks and we dive under the bed covers.

"Come in."

Vikk pokes his head round and says, "When your done doing whatever your doing," nodding towards my boxers left on the floor, "You two promised you would record with us."

"Okay then." Simon mutters in his sleepy voice,"but we're kinda busy as you can see."

Vikk just roll' s his eyes and walks off. Making it very clear he was shutting the door and leaving.

"I don't think he will be disturbing us for sometime." Simon starts pushing me down on the bed and his tongue starts exploring my mouth.(Dora the explorer!)

I respond by grabbing his hair and pulling him closer, pulling away I mutter,"Is that the best you can do?"

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and its pretty short after I spent ages on the last two. Also im writting on my kindle so my auto correct sucks more than Toby and Simon.

Sorry I had to put that in their. Anyway Samsung auto correct is worst than Apple so I hope everything is okay in this. :)

I can't even do my hugs, kisses and peace as I got no emoji.

Apparently Samsung dont know emoji is a word.

Fuck you kindle.

Will add my goodbye as soon as I get my phone... Maybe.

Just got my phone and I may post another later today as this is short but I need to finish it though.

Hugs,kisses and peace ✌🏻️