Tobi

I'm having Tobi feels okay. I'm working on the requests it's just I haven't been in the right frame of mind for anything really.

*Sky's PoV*

Me and my best friend Tobi were kicking a football back and forth in the park. My Nike trainers were coated in mud because we have been out all day and it started raining a few hours ago.

"Maybe we should go now." Tobi said as we kicked the ball to each other.

"I'm not expected back until ten." I tell him looking at the time on my phone.

"So you plan to stay hour for another four hours?" He asked stopping the ball with his foot.

"Longer if I feel like it. I don't need to go home they don't care anyway."

I pick up my muddy backpack and and swing it over my shoulder getting mud all over my jumper.

"You wanna stay at my place?"

"Why not it's not as if I go home anyway." I reply kicking a stone.

We walked back to his place leaving a trail of mud after us. When I got their I decided to have a quick shower.

"You wanna borrow something of mine to wear?" Tobi asked and I nodded.

He pulled a random top out his wardrobe and gave it to me. I held it up to me and it came to just above my knees.

After I had a shower I went and sat down next to Tobi who had the TV on and was just staring at his phone scrolling through Twitter.

My phone went off and I saw it was a DM from Tobi, "Read it."

I don't know how to say this out loud but would you like to go out with me x

I look back at him with the biggest grin on my face.

"Yes I would love to."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and I'm sorry that they are short I'm just dealing with something's. I guess I will explain tomorrow if I work up the energy to write.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️