Simon (Made corrections thats all)

*Sky's PoV*

I get up off Simon's lap giggling and dizzy. I stumble over to the kitchen to get another drink still giggling. I feel Simon's hands wrap around my waist and he kisses my neck.

"No more." He whispers in my ear, he takes the vodka out my hand, "You had enough."

"Okay." I say.

Simon takes some bottled water out the fridge, "Drink this Sky."

I take the water and Simon gives me a quick kiss before we go back to the party.

"Why you not drinking Simon?" A very drunk Vikk says dancing in the corner.

"I don't wanna." He says sitting down.

*Simons PoV*

Sky sits back on my lap even though their was space next to me. Her soft hands start playing with my hair.

"Simon." She mutters, "Im bored."

"You wasn't ten seconds ago."

"Simon. Simon. Simon." Sky repeats my name about 20 times.

"Sky." I look into her eyes, "Shut up."

I kiss her slowly to shut her up and wrap my arms around her ignoring looks from the other sidemen.

"Simons getting laid tonight." JJ calls laughing.

"So what it's true." Sky says pulling away before quickly kissing me again.

"Get a fucking room." JJ shouts as all the others laugh.

Sky puts her arms around my neck and I pick her up before leaving the room, "Love you babe."

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry I had to stop it their or it would have gotten very Erm.

Yeah and my stepdad is kinda wired. We were playing 5 second rule and a question was name three things beginning with J.

Guess what he said the funniest one.

Comment and I will tell you if right.

Also I'm being very nice and updating number 8 and this today. Yeah I have no life and no mates. :)

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Updated: Still keep guessing it's quite rude.