Not really Minishaw part two

*Simon's PoV*

"Simon." Harry says over the phone, "I want to speak to you before I announce it."

"What?" I say bluntly.

"We've been broken up for a month now so me and Ethan have started dating. I wanted to tell you first so it's not such a shock when I put out the video."

"Did Ethan tell you to." I say choking on my words.

"No he didn't want anyone to know until we announced it. I wanted you to know." His voice sounds sincere.

"Okay. As long as your happy." I force the words out.

"Bye Simon."

"Bye." I say nearly in tears.

He moved on.

I can't believe it. I know I broke up with him but I still love him. I knew he and Ethan had something, that was the reason I broke up with him. I just didn't expect it.

"Simon come on and eat." Josh said poking his head round my door, "You okay?"

He noticed the tears running down my face. I just nod, I can't tell josh. Josh worries enough about me. I can't have him worry anymore.

"Dude what's up?" He asked sitting on the floor next to me, He looks down at my phone that's still displays Harry had just called me,"What happened."

"Nothing we just spoke and I was thinking and..." I start to choke on my words again, "I shouldn't have ended it."

"Why don't you try get back together?" He asked and I shook my head, "At least come and eat okay."

"I'm not hungry josh." He grabs my wrist.

"You haven't eaten all day." He say's stubbornly, "I will force feed you if I have to."

"Josh-"

"No Simon you can't look after yourself anymore." He attempts to pull me up but I don't move, "Simon don't be stubborn."

"Simon please." He begs, "I care about you."

"Josh I'm not hungry." I refuse to move.

"Simon please." He cries, "Do it for me."

I shake my head and Josh leaves the room. A few minutes later he comes back with two slices of pizza on a plate and sets it down. He sits back down on the floor next to me.

"Simon you can't live like this, it's making you sick. Your worrying us all and have pushed everyone away, I'm the only one who's still trying. I care about you." he said,"You haven't left the room this week and only eat if I bring you food. Even then you don't always. You don't record much anymore and when you do your different. I know what your feeling but you need to get over Harry or get back together."

"I can't." I say barely loud enough for him to hear,"We can't get back together. I want to but it won't work. Don't ask why it just won't.

"At least leave your room, eat your pizza and have a shower because you stink." At that I grab a slice of pizza and go with Josh down stairs.

Vikk's was eating cereal when I walked down. He smiles when he noticed me, "You okay Simon."

I attempt to smile back but I can't, instead I just nod my head.

"I'm okay."

*Time Skip*

The past few days I've been coming out my room a lot more and talking to Josh. I was even thinking about recording with Ethan again when the video came out.

I sit by the TV with my phone in my hand replying that single sentence over and over.

"Me and Harry are dating." Ethan's voice cuts my skin.

I already knew but now it's official. Before I guess I was holding out of it not being real or something would happen but now the harsh reality of it all had hit. And that motherfucker hurts.

"Simon you ready to go." Josh bounced in the room,"Dude are you okay."

He noticed the video on my phone.

"You saw it didn't you?" He asked suddenly his expression serious.

"I already knew." I mutter, "The day Harry called me. He wanted me to know Before they announced it. I was just holding on to the fact it's not official."

Tears full down my face. I love him.

"It will all be okay Simon." He sits down next to me, "Everything will be okay."

"I have nobody."

"That's a lie." He says looking into my eyes, "You have me."

AUTHORS NOTE: As I got another day off I decided to do what I was going to yesterday and write. So I did get an update out today. Yay. Hope you enjoyed.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️