Simon #1

I wanted to do a Simon one so I just put in my name.

*Sky's PoV*

I was having an intense make out session with my boyfriend Simon when Ethan pushed open the door and shouted,"You two outside now."

"Ain't you house." I say cheekily,"And you can't make me."

"Since you trashed my place when you came to my party you kinda owe me."

" I do kinda agree on that." Simon said.

"Look it wasn't my fault." I start to pick the pink nail polish off my nails, "You offered me the drink."

"You accepted it though." Simon stood up," Come on sky. Let's just go outside okay."m

"You're meant to be backing me up si." Getting up I follow then outside and see Vikk,Tobi,Josh and for some reason Calfreezy their, "Why you all here as well?"

"Recording a water fight." Ethan informs me turning on the camera and introduced the video.

"I will murder you if I find out this top goes see through." I say picking up a water gun closest to me, "Think fast!"

I spray Ethan then quickly run off, before I know if we are all dripping wet and have empty guns. Seeing the hose is out I run over to the tap and turn if on, realising cal had the same idea we start pulling it out each other's hands.

Suddenly I skip on the mud.

"Shit!" I scream as I fell.

I'm an instant Simon is as my side asking if I'm okay. Everyone else stops what their doing and comes to see if in okay. Nodding I make a grab for the hose and turn it back on.

Taken by surprise Cal slips over and starts laughing, "She fucking got it!"
"Sky stop!" Ethan shouts and I squirt him, "You win okay!"

"Fuck yeah!" I turn of the hose," I want a ice cream by the way."

I walk over to the camera and say,"Cos I win I do the outro right?"

Ethan nods.

"Okay cool. That was a video of Ethan failing at his own game. I win at like and hugs, kisses and peace!"

"Your a bitch Sky." Ethan says, "You owe me a new TV"

I laugh and reply,"Your just a sore loser."

"That one I'm backing up my girlfriend."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and I was/am really sleepy writing this so if it's kinda meh/wtf that's why. Anyway on trying to get a few days for writing ready in advance as its nearly summer and it's really busy. My mum is getting married at the end and a lot of birthdays and family days out coming up. I told my mum to tell me a few days in advance before but she will probably forget. Also I tend to slack off during summer and go on the PS3 more.

Don't get me wrong I love to write but I like killing people more at times when I spend all day with my brother and sister.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️