Josh #2

I'm sitting editing a new video when my girlfriend sky pulls over a chair to sit next to me.

"Is that our video?" She asked putting her hand on my leg.

"Yeah."

I recorded a couples cards against humanity with Tobi and Lucy and Simon and Lacey (Bringing back the ex's). It's not what most girls would agree to but me and sky had a great time.

"When will you be done?" Her hand further up my leg.

"This is nearly done but I need to edit GTA." I tell her and she groans, "Why? Do you want to do something."

"I want to do a lot of things," She bites her lip, "You would enjoy all of them. I promise."

"Well I won't be to long then we will do all them things." Sky nods her head and starts to play with my hair.

After a while she stops and rests her head on my shoulder and shuts her eyes.

"You want to go to sleep?"

"No." She said in a very sleep voice, "I'm wide awake."

"Of corse you are." After a few minuets her head dropped off my shoulder.

I pick her up and carefully set her on the bed. I'm ably to walk away she whispers, "Stay please."

I know Sky don't like sleeping alone so I decide to finish editing tomorrow. I lay next to her and push her hair out her face.

"I love you Sky."

I realise she has already fallen asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: Double update! Would you guys be okay if I do a cal freezy one. I have a idea but don't know if I should write it.

Yeah now I would like to thank a few people who have been voting for ages or requested. If I missed you tell me I will add you.

Ma3uma especially. Thanks your the one who told me to write if it wasn't for you then I wouldn't have even started it.

Sidegirl14
GoldenPineapple
ameliatroup
UmbreTheWriter
NatalieEliseNielsen

If I missed you sorry please tell me.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️