KSimon

so yeah I think this is going to be something kinda diffrent to what I would normally write so I guess that I will try this and see how this goes.

*jj's PoV*

"jj I need to tell you something." Simon say's through the phone,"I need to say it to your face."

"What is is?" I ask.

"Can we meet?" I notice his voice was shaking, "In KFC around 12?"

I look at the clock on the wall and see it's 10, "Sure."

"See you then." He mutters weakly.

I wonder what's up with Simon, he hasn't been right for weeks. I know he and his bitch of a girlfriend Lacey (Sorry if your a Lacey) broke up a few weeks ago. Maybe he found out she's pregnant or something. No it can't be, he would have told me over the phone. Deciding to record a quick video before meeting with Simon I go into my room.

*random time skip*

I walk into KFC and see Simon sitting at a table by the door. He looks really pale and is shaking as he smiles over at me. Maybe his ex is pregnant after all.

"Are you okay?" I ask, I'm generally concerned about Simon, we've been best mates for ages.

He nods his head, "I need to talk to you. I...I...Thi...Think. I think I'm kinda...Kinda like...Kinda in love with...With you."

At first I sit their stunned to silence, I don't get it. Simon in love with me. He can't be. It's not right. I just stand up and leave Simon their on the verge of tears. This shit can't be happening. No it fucking can't happen.

I basically sprint out the door and get in my car. No Simon can't. It's not right. It just can't.

I quickly pull away and just drive around for a bit left with my thoughts. This is bullshit. I just...fucking bullshit. No just no.

No please just its not going to work. It can't happen. I don't get it. I...I did everything just no. Please just no.

Why?

Without realising I pull up at Harry's apartment and get out the car.

Getting in the lift to his floor I try to think why I came here.

"JJ?" The lift doors open and callux is standing their, "Why you here?"

"Is Harry in?" I ask completely ignoring his question.

"No what's up?"

"Simon dude it's just no." I say not knowing what to say, seeing his confused face I start to explain,"Basically Simon said he was in love with me and it's not right."

"Come in I will go get food later." We walk to their flat and go sit down, "So it's not right yeah."

I nod.

"Why is it not?" I sit their for a second not knowing what to say.

"It's just not." My voice as weak as Simons was when he spoke to me, why couldn't his ex bitch be pregnant or something.

"Why though?"

"It just fucking ain't!" I scream,"Tell Harry to call me."

I storm out and slam the door shut. Fucking cunt. He don't know shit.

*Random time skip*

I hear a knock on my door so I got open it as nobody else is in the house.

"Dude why?" Harry just asks.

"I just can't." I stutter, "Come sit down."

"You a right twat you know that right." He said as he sits down.

"I only just managed to push aside my feelings and then he comes out all like that." I start to tap the table," I tried too hard for too long to stop now."

"Wouldn't it be better-" he starts.

"You don't know shit!"

"Okay, okay. I was offering my help."

"God it's bullshit." I can't get with him even if it's what I want, "I've sacrificed too much, held in too much, to change it now."

"Could you apologise to Simon. Maybe explain to him?" Harry offers me his phone, "He probably won't answer you."

Accepting it I call Simon.

"Look Simon don't hand up I need to say something." I say as soon as he answers, "I need to apologise for two things. One how I acted today I was surprised and two... Two I just don't feel that way about you anymore.

I've kept my feeling in about you for god knows how long and before I would have been overjoyed that you felt the same but not now. I've sacrificed so much and put myself through to much pain just to get over you.

I used to love you but now I don't. I'm sorry si"

I finish my mini speech and wait for his reply.

"Okay" then he hangs up.

Okay!

Fucking okay!

"What did he say?"

"Okay!" Harry takes his phone back out my hand,"After all that the only fucking word he says to me is okay!

"At least he knows now."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and I would like to apologise if it's rushed. Watt pad decided to delete my original so it's really lucky I woke up early. Also I may be righting a part two from Simons point of view when I have random spare time.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️