Emon

*Ethans PoV*

"I have cakes!" I shout walking into the sidemen house.

Everyone came running down stairs and I put the cupcakes on the side. They had blue icing and rainbow sprinkles. Simon started licking the icing off and it got on his nose.

"You have icing on your nose." I giggled as he wiped it off.

He continued to lick the icing still getting it on his nose so I walked over to him and wiped it off for him.

"Thanks." He smiled taking a bite from the cake.

I put the rest of the cakes in the frigid and go sit down with Simon and the others in the living room. Cal was meant to show up a few hours ago but his car broke down. Simon started playing with my hair and I hope no one is watching.

"Cal just texted me." Josh said and Simon pulled his hand from my hair.

"What did he say?" Tobi asked.

"He said Harry is a twat he better pay to fix my car and I will be at yours in five." Josh read the text off his phone and showed us all.

"I don't want to hide it anymore." Simon whispered while the others were busy talking.

"Neither do I."

"Should we tell them?" Harry isn't here but we won't all be able to get together for a while, maybe we should text him and tell the others.

"Now?" I ask.

  "No but later or something." Simon glances over at the overs making site they aren't looking at us then pulls my hand into his.

"We could tell them on group chat later."

"Best idea we got." he pulls his hand away we he saw Tobi giving us a funny look.

----------------------------------------------

After every one went home me and Simon were in a Skype call before sending a message in the group chat. 

Me and Ethan are dating-Simon

We have been secretly for a few months now-Ethan

Wtf!-Harry

U ain't pranking me right-Josh

That's cute-Vikk

That's why u was holding hands earlier-Tobi

Wait they were what!-JJ

Wait u 2 r dating!-JJ

Yeah-Ethan

Ur joking right-Harry

U have a problem with it-Simon

No it just seems like a prank-Harry

They were holding hand earlier-Tobi

When do u plan on telling the fans-Vikk

Idk when we both want to-Simon

Don't have sex when I'm in the house Kay-Josh

Lolz-Ethan

Were gonna text the others now-Ethan

I put done my phone

"Glad they r happy for us." I say to Simon over Skype.

"Now time to tell the others." He paused for a second, "I love you Ethan."

"I love you Simon."

AUTHORS NOTE: Done it after forever. I'm feeling like I've been run over again. It's like I have cramps but I ain't on my period I'm just in pain.

Yeah another Emon because I haven't done one in a while. Also I'm running out of videos to watch. Like I feel empty inside.

I've also been watching a hella load of game theory and is scared. Like science of games is possible. our heads are going to go boom because of sound and we are all Pokemon.

I would love to be a Pokemon.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌️

U can add sounds so I randomly put a song I like