Minishaw

Request for

*Harry's PoV*

"Simon." I attempt to move off my bed but every time I try to move the dizziness comes back."

"What's up babe?" He stands in the door way of my room.

"I feel sick and now we can't go out."

Simon walked over and sat on the bed next to me grabbing my hand, "It's alright about going out I would rather spend time alone with you."

He pecked my lips, "You much catch something."

"I don't care." He said, "I will go get you some water."

He left the room and came back a few minuets later with a glass off water, "Thanks."

I lay down and yawn, "Go to sleep Harry."

I nod my head and let myself drift off.

I wake up to Simon sitting next to me running his fingers through my hair. I pretend to be asleep so he don't stop. After a bit he stop and I yawn, "Don't stop."

He smiles at me but don't continue to do it so I try to sit up.

"Fuck."

"What's wrong Harry?" Simon asked.

"My head hurts when I try to stand up." I explain.

"I will get some pain killers." He left the room for a minuet then gave me the two pain killers.

"Thanks your the best."

"Anything for my amazing boyfriend." He sits back on the bed.

"I love you Simon." I say curling up as close to Simon as I could.

"I love you more than you could imagine Harry." He pulls me into a hug not caring that I'm sick.

AUTHORS NOTE:I got it done yay. Last night I was bored and my sub box was being slow so I asked my friend what 'Emo shit' she's been watching and she told me anime (I know anime isn't really Emo it's just she started watching it when she went kinda Emo) and told me she's watching attack on Titan so I decided to watch it and it's really good. Sure it's like that guy has a death wish but it's pretty cool.

Also my charger split so I need electrical tape.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️