JJ

*Y/N's PoV*

"You know you love me." JJ muttered in my ear as I woke up.

"What do you want." I roll over to face him running me hand over his bare chest.

"Would you do a q and a with me?" He begs, "Please."

He pushes the hair out of my face and pecks my nose, I sigh, "I guess so."

-------------------------------------------

"Do you fans only want to know about our sex life or something?" I ask reading the questions, "Come on how big is JJ's dick really."

"How good is JJ in bed..." He read out, "I'm going to tweet asking for some normal questions."

"Like that's going to happen. " I retweet his tweet and hope for a few more normal question.

"I like this one." JJ mutters scrolling through his phone,"Your going to hate me after this."

"What have you done!" I jump up to look at his phone but he holds it out of my reach locking it, "JJ tell me."

"You will find out." He laughed.

"I don't like you." I sulk and he laughed, "Just get on with the ting."

----------------------------------------------

"Last question." JJ said, "How long can you go without sex?"

"JJ." I give him the dirtiest look I could muster, "I hate you."

"Love you two babe now answer the question." He laughed.

"I could easily go ages but JJ here is always horny so probably a day at most." I continue to give him a look that clearly said your a cunt.

"Naw it's you that's always horny. I'm
only doing it because I love you." He laughed and I pushed him gently still kinda annoyed, "Y/N want to end the video?"

"Why not." I roll my eyes at him, "So on that note JJ is going to end the video before I end up killing him so yeah leave a comment, JJ is a twat and later."

"Your impossible." He ends the recording and stands up, "So fucking impossible."

"You asked for it."

----------------------------------------------

"Babe."JJ whispered leaning up close to me, "The guys won't be here for at least two hours."

"Really." I smile a plan forming in my head.

"Yeah." He breaths.

"And your telling me this because?"

"Are you taking that last question of the Q&A seriously?" He asked kinda confused.

"Just proving a point." I giggle and sit back.

After a few minutes JJ shuffles over to me and said, "You win."

AUTHORS NOTE: This is the last chapter for now. It's not over I promise it's more if I have time I'm going to write. Thank you for sticking around and while I take my little break I won't be slacking off I have a secret project I've been working on for a while now. It's slowly but surely coming together. If anybody would like a part in it (that will come in after chapter six coz I've prewritten up to their) I would love that. Once again if anybody would like to do some joint shit message me some how. My Twitter is Unicorn_Star123 and I'm most likely to see that or pm me. You can comment but they do fuck up at times. Thank you all again and for now hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️