Zerkstar part two

*Vikk's PoV*

I wake up to find Josh laying next to me. He looked so good when he's sleeping. I climb out of bed careful not to disturb him and unlock my phone. It's eleven thirty and everyone else is still asleep from last nights party. Locking my phone I tip toe down the stairs jumping over the one that creeks. 

I was eating the last of the cereal when Josh came and and kissed me on the cheek.

"No one else is up yet." He whispered.

"They're probably all drunk out of their minds." I reply finishing my food.

"I've got an idea."

-----------------------------------------

"Shut up Vikk." Josh hissed as I giggle holding the cream.

Josh held the camera to Simons face and I slapped him with a hand full of cream. We both ran off to Tobi's room before he woke up.

"Now!" I shouted and this time Josh did it.

As we left this time we ran into Simon.

"What do we have here?" He laughed, "The two love birds."

We turn around to see Tobi blocking out way.

"Next time you fuck please be quiet." Simon said and I felt my cheeks go red, "I heard you over the music."

I looked at Josh and he was laughing but I could tell he was embarrassed. He just didn't want to show it.

"Simon wasn't the only one." Tobi said, "How are we expected to sleep when all you can here is Josh, daddy, right their all night."

By now I was as red as a tomato and Josh's cheeks were slightly pink and he stopped laughing.

"You got nothing to say then?"

"We know you go a voice we heard it last night." I stare at my feet and bite the inside of my lip.

"Get used to it we're dating." Josh said and pushed past Simon grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him.

"That's cute Zerkstar is real!" Simon laughed.

"Just keep it down in future!" Tobi added.

AUTHORS NOTE: Got it done now I just need to prewrite one if I have the time. It's my mums wedding tomorrow so I guess I will be inactive but I will try prewrite shit.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️