Tobi gets dumped

This can't be happening, no fucking way, it's just a nightmare. I can't deal with this, she... No it can't be real, we... But... I look down at my phone again, I have to make sure it's real. I must have just read it wrong. Nope the text is just as clear as ever.

Sorry Tobi but I don't want to be with you anymore. I'm having a child and I don't want it to grow up to us arguing. I'm sorry but it's what's best-Lu

She breaking up with me, all because we fight, everyone does. Don't she think about the child. I wouldn't want my kid growing up without a dad and she's taking it away. I just can't.

Tears run down my face, Its bullshit! I...I just don't get it, don't get her. I loved her, I would do anything for her and this happens, I want this to work out.

What can I do to change your mind. I love you babe ❤️-Tobi

Nothing. You can still see your kid but it's what's best.-Lu

How is this best. What's best is trying to sort it out.-Tobi

It won't work-Lu

Y not. You won't try-Tobi

It just won't. I don't want to fight over this.-Lu

Neither do I-Tobi

Then I quickly add

When can we meet to talk about it-Tobi

What do we can argue then.-Lu

No so we can talk about our kid.-Tobi

Whatever. I can b at ur place 12 on Tuesday-Lu

Why not sooner-Tobi

I'm working all weekend-Lu

Next Tuesday I will make everything perfect and then she would have to take me back.

*Time skip to Tuesday*

I have everything ready for Lucy and make the other sidemen leave other than vikk who's asleep.
I hear a knock on the door that can only be luck.

I open the door and try to hug Lucy but she backs away, "Come in."

"Look Tobi I don't want to bring up my child with as always arguing." She said arms crossed.

"Our kid and it won't be." I attempt and grab her hand,"It will change. Sure we will something's fight. Every healthy relation ship their is arguing but I promise we will bring up our kid the best we can."

"No Tobi. I don't want that. I want to have the perfect life."

"And bringing it up with one parent achieves this how." I tap my finger on the table, "It don't."

"It won't be." She looks down at her shoes.

"Explain." I snap shocked, is she cheating on me.

"I'm in love with somebody else. I haven't cheated because that's just wrong." I look into her eyes and realise its the truth, "It's just an old friend. You know Ronnie.

I nod.

"It's him I fallen in love with."

Tears fall down my cheeks, "Just treat my kid well okay. Don't let anything happen."

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading and Number 8 has been published so take a look if you like. I will be taking Tuesday off from this book to post on Number 8. Then one of the weekends off. I'm in a kinda bad mood so if my writing reflects that I'm sorry. It's just been kinda hard. Now I'm off to watch the sidemen and hope they can cheer me up like the normally do.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️