Wroteshaw #1

Now This one I'm using me for this one as I've had this idea for a long time.

Also last night I was in the deep dark hole called tumblr and found that Pic above if it shows.

*Sky's PoV*

"Hugs, kisses and peace" I end the recording and smile feeling really proud. I've just reached 1 million subscribers and the sidemen invited me to join them. When I got the email I started screaming for an hour.

I quickly edit my Q&A and have it ready to upload as soon as I get to the sidemen house. I will be staying in Ethans old room.

I pick up my suit cases and attempt to drag all three down the stairs at once.

"Sky you need help?" My younger sister Chloe asks, "I will bring the smaller one."

I allow her to take the smaller bag and she lugs it down the stairs. Following her with the other two I drop them by the door and pull out my phone to check the text I got when I was packing.

Harry:Be ready around 10 I will pick you up.

I quickly reply back.

Your carrying the bags though. Btw I have 3

Putting my smashed iPhone 4 back in my pocket a smile to myself. I can finally have a chance with Harry. Even before I started my YouTube channel I have been in love with Harry and he was the reason I decided to start mine, ever since I've dreamed that one day I would be able to meet Harry, maybe do a lot more. Now there's a chance that will happen, all thanks to Vikk.

I was paired up with him in a UHC and we have been talking ever since. He was the one who convinced the other sidemen to give me a chance and record with them. Apparently they "fell in love" with me. I don't care if they all fall in love with me. Just harry.

Harry: I'm outside

I push open the door and shout "Come help me with my bags then!"

I watch clime out his car and imagine him kissing me. Quickly I shake myself out of my daydream, i cant rush things, he may not even like me in that way.

"Chloe drag them over here please." I say nodding over at the cases.

Harry walks in and puts his arm around my shoulder. He likes me! No im probably looking too much into it, its more of a friendly thing, yeah just a friendly thing. Chloe comes along dragging my last bright pink case behind her.

"Is this your sister?"

"Yeah. This is Chloe." I reply, kinda disappointed he took his arm off my shoulder.

"You too look nothing alike." He said pulling on Chloe's braid, " You don't even have the same eye colour.

I have brown hair and brown eyes where Chloe has a blond poof and bright blue eyes. We don't look like sisters, I don't look like any of my family.

"Yeah I'm certain I'm adopted" I laugh,"Are we going or not?"

"Sure" A cheeky grin on his face

"See you Chloe." I give my sister a quick hug before leaving.

*Harry PoV*

You want to grab lunch and stop at my place for a bit?" I ask sky, I really hope she agree's.

I hope even more that she likes me.

Ever since Vikk introduced Sky to me and the rest of the sidemen her lips are all I could think about, how she licks them when she's nervous. There have been times I've wanted to say something to her, Tell her everything but I can't.

"Sure but I want a pizza." Her heavenly voice breaking me from my thoughts.

"Okay we will grab it on the way" I notice Sky twisting her silver charm braclet the way she does when she wants to say something.

What if she likes me, I should say something when we get back to mine. Then maybe we could have some time to 'talk'

*Sky's PoV*

I really enjoy talking to Harry, we have just got a pizza and are going back to his place to eat.

We pull up and I feel harry put his hand on my leg.

"Look Sky." He says moving closer to me, "I just need to say this."

He likes me?

"Ever since I met you I cant stop thinking about you. Your amazing, funny and beautiful and I cant keep it in any more."

For a few seconds I'm silent and then reply quickly, "I feel the same."

I cant belive he likes he likes me, ever since I met him I've been planning how to tell him, what to say and now he's just came and told me .

"Really" I stare into his beautiful eyes and nod.

Suddenly he's on top of me and we're kissing. I pull away quick and mutter,"Maybe we should take this to your room."

"Maybe so." He grabs my hand and we get out the car, the pizza forgotten, "Cal is out as well."

I smile, "And we have hours until the others are expecting us." whispering in his ear, "we have the whole place to ourselves."

*Harrys PoV*

I cant belive how well that went, Sky is in love with me. I pull Sky into the lift and we continue to kiss until we get to my floor. I will give this girl everything she deserves, everything she wants. Her small fingers running through my hair as I try to unlock to door.

*Sky's PoV*

As we walk into harry's flat his hand snakes around my waist, he kicks the door shut and we continue where we left off. I'm pinned against the wall and put my hands around harry's neck, kissing him even more.

"I want you" I moan in his ear, running my hand over his chest.

"You sure?"

I reply by kissing him once again,"That answer your question?"

He releases me from the wall and with that we go into his room.

My tops flys off when he mutters, "You do want this right?"

"I wouldn't say it other wise." I unzip he jeans as I'm pushed on the bed, "I've loved you for a long time."

"I love you more than you can imagine and I will never hurt you." I knew from his voice that this was the truth.

Everything from that moment was perfection, the only thing I'm wondering is how to tell the other sidemen.

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay then. That was the chapter about Harry and I hope you enjoyed. It turned out longer than I planned. About 1000 words for the story that's crazy! Anyway I may do some more longer ones. Anyway vote and comment if you enjoyed.

As this was longer I decided to list some of the songs I put on when writing.

Charlie puth and meghan trainers new song.

Talking body - tove lo

Trap queen

See you again (No rap)

Dear future husband

Worth it

Love me like you do

What I did for love

Five more hours

They were the songs I played on repeat while writing this, especially talking body.

I also wrote this all on my laptop except this last part as I wanted my emoji.

Also I will be writing a part two!

Hugs, kisses peace ✌️

Update: just correcting some punctuation mistakes. Oops