Dont imagine (simon)

So I was on tumblr and this came up so I'm writing the best ones and my own. The post was about Simon so it will stay about him. Some are cute others are just kinky.

Don't imagine:

don't imagine hanging out with the sidemen

don't imagine sitting in simons lap with his arms wrapped around your waist while he talks to the others.
Don't imagine when you two are alone.
Don't imagine his whispering sexy things in your ear.

also, don't imagine waking up to simon.

or falling asleep to simon.

YOURE MAKING IT WORSE
I WONT TALK ABOUT HOW SIMON WOULD PROBABLY BE BAD AT MAKING PANCAKES IN THE MORNING AND END UP QUITTING AND MAKING CEREAL FOR YOU TWO SORRY

Why must you fill my dash up with this, do you want me to cry
i'm sorry i told you not to think about how simon would hold you when you cry and do everything to make you feel better even if he doesn't know how so he shows up with your favorite candy bar

while we're on the subject of names absolutely do not think about the way he says yours. in the morning, during the day when he's looking for his socks but he can't find one other sock in his god damned drawer or when he says i love you in front of it.
don't think about it.

we're talking about names how about you dont think about when he moans your name during sex :))
how about you don't think about when he roams his hands along your skin and his fingers run through your hair and being completely vulnerable with him but also angry sex with simon don't think about that.

but dont think about how you will tease simon sexually whilst he is editing his video and how you touch his inner thigh & u whisper dirty things in his ear. also dont imagine when you've teased simon enough and he jumps from his chair and kiss you passionately against the wall.

while we're on the subject of kisses, don't imagine him holding you protectively in front of other guys.

dont imagine him getting jealous and rough kisses that trail down your jawline and to your collar bone. don't imagine leaving marks that make him resemble harry a lil bit

also dont imagine you waking up from a nightmare and simon wakes up and calm you down by kissing you down your neck. dont imagine him wrapping his arms around your body keeping you close and safe.

And when your on your period you sit down watching reality TV and when u get cramps he kisses u until it's all okay.

And when your sick and he just lays next to you telling you he's always their.

When you fight he holds your hand and looks into your eyes so you just melt.

He kisses you until everything is right.

Don't imagine him whispering I love you as you fall asleep that night.

And he wakes you with a kiss.

Don't imagine the drunken nights.

The drunken sex.

And the hangovers.

Don't imagine you stealing his clothes.

Don't imagine Santa gave you the naked Simon you asked for this Christmas.

😂

I have no regrets sending this to my mate.

Did you like this. I did it as I'm not in a writing mood so t thought this instead.

Follow me on tumblr skygrayxix

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Everyone is shirtless and then theirs Simon 😒

Yay the pic.

Have you seen that shirtless Simon. It wasn't perfect but damm!