KSimon part two

*Simon's PoV*

At least that's what I thought until he said three words that crushed me, "Who are you?"

Tears stream down my face and my voice wobbles as I start to talk, "JJ it me Simon."

"Who's JJ?" He asked, "Is that me?"

I nod unable to form words. The door opens and Vikk and Josh walk in the room.

"JJ what happened?" Vikk asked and JJ just looked at him confused.

"Who are you?"

"You don't remember?" Josh chocked, "Please be fucking around. JJ you are fucking around right?"

"He's not." The nurse, that has been standing in the corner of room, said," I would go home and get some sleep if I was you. Come back tomorrow and we will inform you of any changes."

"Will I ever remember?" JJ asked the nurse.

"It will come back in time." She said.

"When?" I asked.

"We don't know it could be a few hours or a few years." She looked back over at us.

"Okay then come on Simon." Josh said putting his hand on my shoulder, "We need to go."

"We will visit tomorrow." Vikk put his hand on my shoulder and started pushing me out the door. 

As soon and I get in vikks car I start crying into his shoulder, "He might not remember me."

"He will remember it will just take some time." Vikk pushed me out his shoulder, "How could he forget you?"

"It's all my fault." I cry.

"No it not." Josh said.

"It is. I should have listened to him then we wouldn't have argued. Then I wouldn't have told him to get out. It's all my fault." I choke, "It's all me."

"Don't say that Simon." Vikk said started the car, "You couldn't have know."

"But it's all me."

"It's not Simon. He will get better." Josh said.

*Time skip soz*

"Hey JJ." I said opening the door.

"Hi Simon." JJ smiled at me from his bed, he's being discharged today and I want to try jog his memory before we go back home.

"I have something for you." I pulled his phone out my pocket, "It's your phone."

"Cool." He grabbed it and was able to unlock it and out in the password.

"How did you do that?" I ask and he looks at me confused, "Unlock your phone."

"Oh I don't know." He looks at his phone confused, "That's strange."

"No it's not you could be getting your memory back." I say almost jumping with joy, "Watch some of your videos."

I've told JJ about his YouTube channel before and have shown him all the other sidemens channels. JJ clicks through his videos and smiles at some of them. I scan his face hoping for a look of recognition.

"Oh shit." He muttered, "I remember that."

He pointed at the thumbnail of a video and I smiled, JJ was stressed during editing and me and the other sidemen all went and cheered him up. It was then I told him that I loved him.

"You said you loved me that night." I nodded unable to discuses my happiness, "Simon I remember, I remember everything."

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm going to end it there otherwise it would just be rambling and remember to keep submitting questions for the Q&A up until Thursday. Do more than one if you like and any random stuff it cool. Also I've walked out of class 7 mins early yesterday so if you want to asked about that.

#leavinggang

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️