Minizerk

Related to the Harry one kinda.

*Josh's PoV*

"We're going detention." Harry said and walked off holding Sky's hand.

"Love you." Simon whispered when nobody was looking, turning to face him properly I look into his eyes and smile.

"Are we ever going to tell them?"

"Maybe..." Simon trailed off looking into the distance, "If we get everyone together."

"How's that going to work with sky and Harry in detention every other day and Ethan whenever they're not?" I asked, it's impossible to get everyone together most days.

"Has Ethan got detention today?"

"Yeah half an hour."I nod.

"We'll get everyone to wait for them and then we can tell them." Simon explained.

"Cool I guess we just need to arrange this now.

----------------------------------------------

Somehow we managed to get Ethan, Tobi, Vikk, JJ, Harry, Sky, Abby, Susan and the Cals (random girl names) all sitting on the wall without too much shouting.

I nudged Simon to tell them.

"Guys we're together." I bite my lip in fear waiting for their reaction. 

"You being serious?" Harry asked and I nodded slowly, "That's pretty cool then."

Ethan jumped off the wall followed but the others and jump on us hugging us laughing as we fall over.

"Guys!"

Everyone still laughing stands up and sky comes over giving me and simon a hug, "When did you too get together then?"

"Three months ago." I say and people looked shocked.

"How did you hide it for that long!" Vikk asked surprised.

"We're not sure."

"I guess we were careful." Simon looked at me and smiled, I think about all the times we were almost caught.

"Come on let's all go my place." Sky said grabbing Harrys hand, "My mum will order pizza."

I smile and walk to sky's house hand in hand with Josh.

AUTHORS NOTE: I got it done and any requests I'm doing now or going to start.

5sos sounds good feels is out and I'm too poor to buy it. I've listened to it tho and permanent vacation is the best song ever.

New Apple emojis rule 🖕🏻

Yeah so I've had a meh day, should be fine but anyway hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️