Q&A

Not only would I like to thank you guys for 20k reads (now 21!) but for 1k votes. Your all amazing and thanks for submitting questions. Also thank you for the person who submitted a lot. So now to the Q&A.

How did you find out about the sidemen and who is your Favourite?

Is was Vikks minecraft channel and he did a series called minecraft PS3 adventure that I watched. Vikk was the first youtuber I subscribed to. My favourite is really hard. I love them all but I'm a Harry girl so back off. 😂

What ship do you find most adorable?

Anything with Vikk. At the moment it would be wroetostar or zerkstar.

Favourite colour?

Blue 💙

Favourite song?

Troye Sivan wild.

Second favourite sidemen?

Also a hard one. I'm just going to say Simon (baby Simon OMG!).

Favourite number?

Really random but okay I guess 7.

Hobbies?

Does breathing count? 😂 being serious now but video games and sometimes drawing (not good but still) and writing.

Birthday?

Ninth of November.

Do you have siblings? If yes how many?

Yes I have one brother who is turning five and one sister who is turning ten. She has started watching the sidemen and I don't know how I feel about this.

Favourite video game?

I can never put one because I'm too into games. My favourite three is GTA5, minecraft and beyond two soles. As soon as I get a ps4 I'm playing until dawn.

Favourite movie?

Easy 21 and 22 jump street.

What's your favourite kind of music?

My music taste is a bit meh. It can range from everything and anything to nothing. I can turn on the radio and here my favourite song then something plays and I hate it. I quite like 5SOS and I'm addicted to Troye Sivan wild. Also I sometimes listen to fall out boy (only because my mate plays it all the time) So yeah I don't really have a favourite kind of music.

(Here are some random questions I wanted to put in)

What's the worst thing you've done in school?

This year was walking out of maths early with six others but over all it was getting in a fight then swearing at the teacher when she said about sitting in ace (in school suspension it basically is) while she thinks about excluding me (suspending) then climbing over the gate and going home. I was excluded.

Favourite subject?

I hate school and all subjects. I would usually say computer science because I need the subject but I like pe (I don't do it.) because me and my friend piss about.

Favourite way to insult people?

Go suck an egg.

Do you like any other youtubers?

Yes loads and not all gamers. Dan and Phil are 😍.

What's your favourite non sidemen ship?

PHAN!

Last question what's your social media?(follow me)

Twitter is Unicorn_Star123
Snapchat is phangirl_xix (and second Twitter but don't follow me on that)
Instagram is phangirl_xix (I rarely even open it)
Tumblr skygrayxix

A big thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes on my book I'm so glad you like it. I honestly can't believe all you guys enjoy it. I know updates have been kinda meh lately and I'm sorry. I will try get them up more often but stuff is being difficult at the moment. Also a while back when I first started this book I said about how I'm going to the doctors and am going cams soon. I have my first appointment on the fifth of October so that should help. Also dentist tomorrow so that should be erm let's say 'fun'.

Thanks again your all amazing.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️