Wroteshaw #1 part two

*Sky's PoV*

Harry's driving me to the sidemen house and we've been laughing the whole time.

"The poor pizza." I say, "It couldn't compete with you."

Suddenly Harry's expression becomes serious, "What's wrong?" I ask combing his hair with my fingers.

I start to worry that he regretted what we done and that he decided I wasn't good enough.

"What we did was real right?" He asks focusing ahead.

"Of course it was!" I was shocked that he asked, "Look the only time I've ever did it with somebody I didn't have feelings for I was drunk as fuck and I haven't had a drink in a week so I don't think I'm drunk."

"I love you Harry. I wouldn't say that if I didn't."

I notice Harry smile and he then replays, "Good because it was real for me."

I start to think about how are we going to tell the other sidemen when Harry asks the same question.

"I think we should just leave it." he starts, "Not pretend that we never happened just not mention it."

"Sounds better than anything I got." We pull up outside the sidemen house and Harry gives me a peck on the cheek before we get out.

"Guys guess who's here!" Harry shouts as he opens the door, "Sky's here!"

Harry puts him arm round my waist but quickly releases it when he see Vikk giving him a funny look as he comes down stairs.

"I'm expecting some big surprise since I'm moving it."

"We have a movie." he's still giving Harry a funny look.

"What movie?" I ask, knowing them they probably been really evil.

"Woman in black two." josh sticks his head in the hall, "And shut the door."

*Harry's PoV*

Since the movie started Sky has hidden her face in my shoulder and been curling up to me. I start to play with her hair, ignoring the looks Vikk was giving me, I love the girl and I refuse to let anyone change it.

"I need to pee" Sky mutters and gets up sleepily.

As soon as she went upstairs Vikk pauses the DVD and stares at me. What's his problem?

"Vikk dude what's up?" As soon as I say it I already know it's about sky.

"What's up with you and sky then." He sits with his arms crossed.

"Look we kinda-"

"What's going on?" Sky walks back into the room confessed," And why are you two look as if your going to kill each other.

*Sky's PoV*

"Maybe you should explain." Vikk's cold voice rings through the room.

I notice josh and tobi stay silent.

"Explain what?"

"Him." Vikk just points at Harry, he don't even have the decency to say his name.

"Theres Nothin really to explain. Well there sorta is." I look to Harry for support.

"Dude were together kinda." Harry grabs my hand noticing i was shaking.

That's one of the things I love about Harry. Even when we were just friends he always knew when I needed a hug or a hand to hold.

Vikk gives me a look and I just nod.

"What exactly happened when you was on your way here?" He voice cutting my skin like knives.