KSimon #1 part three

So I was considering leaving this at part two but enjoyed writing it so much I couldn't.

*Simon's PoV*

It's been a month since I admitted I loved JJ and everything has been really awkward between us. Harry noticed this and decide to arrange for us to all to go clubbing together. I think he wants us to sort it out.

I would talk to him but after everything that happens I don't think I can. He won't even talk to me.

*random time skip*

We were all at the club and everyone but me and Harry were very drunk. Harry was driving and I didn't feel up to it. JJ hasn't turned up.

"I know you wanted me and JJ to sort things." I shout over the music to Harry, "He won't even talk to me so how can we sort things."

"I know he promised he and Deji would show up." Harry notices the glass of water in my hand, "Why are you not drinking?"

"I'm not in the mood." I reply, "I just want to sort stuff out with JJ."

After a while of us being their JJ and Deji come over to me and Harry.

"Sorry were late." Deji says.

JJ just stays silent and stares at me. I also say nothin.

After a while I decided to have a few drinks. JJ has been talking to me and we are getting on okay. It's not even that awkward between us anymore.

"Simon!" Harry shouts over the music, "Are you two coming back with me?"

"Yeah" JJ says for me.

"Cool."

Me,JJ,Harry,Deji leave with very Drunk Cal staggering behind us and get in the car. Harry drives us to the sidemen house and just after we arrive 2 cabs pull up with the other sidemen in.

*random time jump*

I'm sitting down stairs watching shitty late night/early morning TV when JJ comes and sits next to me.

"You still like me." His words slurred so badly I struggled to understand him.

"How much did you drink." I ask, I only had 3 drinks.

"I don't know but I asked if you still like me." Right them he leans in to kiss me but to my surprise as well as his I turn my head, "What you do that for?"

"Your drunk JJ you said you no longer love me." Harry's words stick in the back of my mind, you don't stop loving someone just like that, maybe it's true.

"I was lying." He once again try's to kiss me and once again I turn my head.

I won't kiss him when he's drunk. He would hate me for it later on.

"Simon don't you get i love you."

"Not when your drunk." I get up and walk away to my room.

*Time skip to the next day*

I was down stairs making toast when a very hung over JJ walks in, He comes over and randomly says "Thanks."

"I didn't do anything." I say confused.

"I know that's why I'm saying thanks." Noticing I'm still confused he explains, "Last night when I was drunk and tried to kiss you I did mean it. I'm glad you didn't kiss me back. I would feel as if you were using me."

"Erm"

JJ leans in to kiss me and this time I don't turn away.

AUTHORS NOTE: That's the end of it. No more parts...Maybe. Now thanks for reading and your probably noticed I changed my profile picture to a selfie. If your wondering why I thought I looked real nice and decided not to post it on my Instagram because I don't feel confident enough to do that but no one knows me irl on here so I felt this would be the best. Now you see my face 😀

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

And the pic