Wrotofreezy

For everyone who keeps requesting this.

*Cal's PoV*

"Harry?" I poke my head round his door and see Harry lying on the floor next to his bed.

As I expected he was hung over from last night. I'm not feeling to good myself.

"Love you dude." His voice like sand paper.

*last night*

"How many of them have you had?" I shout over the music to Harry who has just ordered another drink.

"Eight or nine." He shouts back necking his drink.

"We're leaving now your too drunk." I shout finishing my drink and putting it on the bar.

"Ten more minuets." He whines and I nod my head,"And I'm buying you something. Two of the strongest stuff you got."

The bartender mixes our drinks and I roll my eyes at Harry but still drinks it, "After this were leaving."

-------------------------------------------

"Cal?" A hungover Harry whines from my bed, I couldn't get him to his room so he slept on my bed while I was up all night editing.

"What do you want now." All night he's been asking for things.

"I love you."

"Go to sleep." I roll my and turn the chair round to face him, he was sitting up and his hair was stuck to his face.

"I love you." He repeats.

"Okay now go to sleep." I turn around again.

After a few minuets I hear a crash and turn around to see Harry on the floor.

"Shit Harry!"

"I love you Cal. Like seriously." He slurred.

"Why are you on the floor?" I ask ignoring him.

"I was trying to walk over to you." He paused for a second, "I love you Cal."

"Your drunk you know you can't walk properly."

"Why are you ignoring me when I said I love you." He asked and I felt really bad.

"Your drunk. You don't know what your saying." I help him up.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts." He replied grabbing my hand as I guided him to the bed.

"Yeah I guess..." I trail off.

"I love you Cal." He says not letting go of my hand and he gets in bed trying to pull me next to him.

"I love you too Harry." I instantly say.

"Go to sleep." He pulls me into my bed before drifting off.

I'm alright with this.

AUTHORS NOTE: I don't even know what to put in the authors notes anymore. Quick question what day is it. I don't know. Is it Tuesday?

I'm having hardcore Lachlan feels right now.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️