Simon and Masuma

A big thanks to Ma3uma for the request.

*Simons PoV*

"Simon?" My girlfriend Lacey calls.(All bitchy girlfriends/Ex girlfriends are a Lacey okay. Personal reasons. Sorry to any Lacey's)

"Yes babe." I look over my shoulder and see her standing in the door with a death stare on her face.

"Take me shopping." She demands.

"Im editing at the moment." I reply looking back at the Fifa video I recorded earlier.

"Am I not as important. You don't even know the people you record for." The bitchyness clear.

"This is my job Lacey." I turn around my chair to face her, "I've been doing YouTube longer than I've been dating you."

Lacey is really controlling and sometimes I can't stand her. I remember when we first met. She was amazing, funny and sweet. What happened.

"You should quit YouTube." She says.

What the actual fuck!

"No fucking way!" I screamed.

"Well then I will dump you." She threatened, arms crossed.

"I will show you the fucking door you controlling manipulative bitch. Go back to fucking random men for all I care!" I stood up and led her out the house.

"Well I want my shit back!" She screams as I lock her out.

I walk up to my room, open a window and throw all her stuff out, "Fucking bitch."

I go over and sit on my bed and start thinking about everything. Why did I stay with Lacey so long. Why did she change.

*A few weeks later*

"Sorry." Someone says as I bump into them, I look at their face and Damm she's hot.

"No it was me." I reply looking into her lovely eyes,"If you don't mind me asking how are you so amazing?"

She blushes and giggles, "Thanks and I could say the same for you."

"I'm Simon by the way."

"Masuma." She replays.

"We should go out sometime." I say taking a risk.

"Sounds cool. What's your number." She pulls out her phone and I put in my number.

"Cool I will text you." She says, "Now let's hope I'm not late for work."

"Where do you work?" I ask.

"Just over their." She points to a cute little cafe down the road,"Kinda bad pay but it's never that busy."

"Let me walk you their." I insist, I really want to find out more about her.

I walked her to the cafe and gave her a quick hug before I left. When I was walking back to go into game I saw Lacey.

"Simon hi." She comes over, "How have you been?"

"Great without you." I turn away and leave her standing there shocked.

I've always forgave her every time we split up. Not this time. I felt a connection with masuma.

*A few weeks later again*

Me and masuma was laughing and joking around in KFC when Lacey walked it. She must have realised I was going to ask masuma out because she came over.

"Hi si." He giggled.

"Lacey we split up ages ago. Leave me alone." I say getting right to the point.

"I know Si." She looks at masuma, "So your the poor soul that Simon convinced to worship him."

"I don't worship Simon." She said slightly annoyed, "Were not even dating we are just mates. Now take your skinny little ass out the door."

"Poor thing. Wait until Simon turns bad. You will regret not listen." She says and flounced out the door.

"That totally spoiled everything." I said, "I was going to ask you out but Lacey just fucked that up."

"What did she mean by you turning bad." She asked.

"I don't know. She used to be alright then became a bitch. If anyone turned bad it was her." I replied, "God knows why I stayed with her so long."

"So your no longer going to ask me out then?" She asked, "Because if your not then I guess I will have to ask you. Simon will you go out with me."

"Why would I say no?"

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm so so so so so sorry I was slacking. Agar.io is now an app so I can't avoid playing any more. I keep getting distracted. Anyway hope you liked it and I will get my other request done before playing blob wars (Agar.io) so it's ready for tomoz.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️