Vikkstar123

Request for NatalieEliseNielsen

*Y/N's PoV*

"Hey Y/N" I wake up with my head on my boyfriend Vikk's lap.

Last night all the sidemen stayed up for a movie night, I guess I must have fell asleep. I sit up and cuddle up next to Vikk and he puts his arms around my shoulders.

"When did I drift off?" I ask.

"About an hour after the movie started." He told me, "And I didn't want to wake you."

"You should have."

"But you look so cute when your sleeping." I roll my eyes, "And when you have my jumper on."

Vikk's jumper fits me perfectly because he's so small and I am as well. Vikk has gave me loads of sidemen clothing jumpers but I always steal his.

"They are nicer than mine." I tell him.

"You have the same as me there is no difference."

"Well mine don't smell like you." I snuggle into Vikk making myself smaller.

"Am I ever going to get it back?" He asked and I shake my head, "Come on let's go to bed."

He kisses my forehead and I wrap my arms around his neck so he picks me up and carry's me up to our room. I look at the clock and see it's two thirty.

"You should have went to sleep." I say as he puts me down.

"But I would rather stay with you." He kisses my nose and I giggle, "I love you Y/N."

"I love you Vikk."

AUTHORS NOTE:Sorry I updated it late but my phone lead has stopped working and I hate writing on my kindle. If I was to buy a cheep charger to use for a few days until I can get a knew one would it go boom. It's not the plug just the lead. I don't care how quick it is just if its useable.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️