Cal fuckboy

*Y/N's PoV*

I glance over to the table on the other side of Starbucks and see the most attractive guy sitting their with a fairly attractive friend. As he sat sipping his by chocolate I try to find the courage to go over their. Looking down at my bitten nails wrapped around my hot chocolate I think how I'm never going to meet anyone if I carry on like this, I need to work up the courage to go talk to attractive guys sometime and being drunk don't count.

Sighing and knowing this could go horribly wrong I slowly stand up and walk over their with my number wrote on my receipt, "Hey I was just sitting over their and saw how attractive you are so if you like call me sometime."

I put down my number in front of the attractive one and walk out the door hoping I didn't make a fool of myself. After I'm out the door and walking in the direction of game my phone rings in my pocket.

"Hello?" I say answering it.

"Hi this is Cal the guy you gave your number too thirty seconds ago and I have to say your pretty attractive yourself." I smiled into my phone.

"Well hello Cal I'm Y/N." I sit down on the nearest bench.

"We should hang out some time." He said and I hear his friend in the background shouting Cal fuckboy pulled.

"I would like that. I'm free this weekend."

"Well Y/N how about we meet and go Nandos for lunch Saturday." I can hear his friend laughing and a mutter of shut the fuck up Harry.

"Call it a date."

AUTHORS NOTE:Sorry it's short and shit I'm a bad writer. Anyway question of the chapter is...

Do you watch Dan and Phil if so is Phan real?

Phan is real!!!!! Lol it's probably not but you can tell they love each other and care about each other.

So I have a crap ton of homework that I don't understand so i guess I'm going to read some fanficions. Yeah that makes sense now see you guys later and hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️