Harry

Here is the pic. That's the best one posted.

Requested but NatalieEliseNielsen

*Natalie's PoV*

It's been exactly a year since we met-Harry

I smile at the memory remembering how I went to his flat to complain about the noise and ended up staying for the party and giving him my number.

1 YEAR EARLIER

I lay in bed trying to sleep but their is music playing way too loud upstairs. I put on some clothes and go and knock.

"Erm. Could you keep the music down!" I shout over the music, "It's half twelve and I have work."

"Sorry." A guy with dirty blond hair says, "Elsa turn down the music! Sorry what's your name?"

"Natalie." I shout over the still quite loud music.

"I'm Harry." He pauses, "You wanna come in. You probably can't sleep anyway."

"Sure." I say finding this guy sweet.

He lets me in and I see a room full of people drinking and snapchatting. Someone was asleep on the floor.

"So Natalie what's your number?"

I give him my number and he puts his in my phone.

"I will introduce you to my friends." He says.

1 YEAR LATER

"I'm here!" Harry shouted as he unlocked my door, I gave him the key because before I locked myself out and was stuck for hours.

"I said you can't use my spare key." I try to look angry but I can't around Harry.

"Well I just have." He bounced down on my sofa laughing, "Are you going to try and stop me."

Of corse I'm not and Harry knows that. He's my best friend.

"Why are you here anyway?" I ask, "Aren't your friends going out?"

"It's been a year since we met so I decided to spend the night round yours." He kept jumping on my sofa laughing.

"That sounds wrong."

"So?" He jumps down and is acting really hyper.

I roll my eyes, "You got any ideas of what to do?"

"Nope." he admits, "I just wanted to spend time with you. Have you got any ideas?"

I would really like to make out with him but it's not as if I can say that.

"Nope." I lie, "But if you wasn't so dumb and made some plans or informed me then we wouldn't be discussing this."

"Oh shut up Natalie." He grins.

"Make me." I take a step towards him.

He looks into my eyes and pushes my hair behind my ear, "When you say that I really feel like making out with you."

"When I say that I want you to make out with me." I bite my lip.

Harry wraps his arms around me and starts to kiss me.

"I guess we know what to do tonight."

AUTHORS NOTE: Late update again sorry but I've been out with two mates. We were basically walking round the park talking about the sidemen and arguing with some guys who where fishing and talking shit to us. One said I will cut your legs off. 😂

Yeah that happens a lot where we live.

The random people arguing not cutting people's legs of. 😂

I had four brownie ice creams.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

For some reason this didn't publish yesterday so I'm sorry. I only just realised when I was about to write today's one.

I wrote 2 one shots last night in a little notepad that I now can't find. I will look but I will be writing a different one. I had a JJ one and Tobi part two so it's kinda upsetting I lost them.

Sorry again 😁