Y/N and Vikk (Harrys sister)

A request and I loved the idea for this coz I can imagine it really well. Also pretend Harrys older than he really is coz it's hard for Harrys lil sis to be dating Vikk if shes like 15 so yeah. Y/N is 19 and Harry idk whatever 24 or so. I will start it now. 😂

*Harry's PoV*

I look for Y/N around the sidemen house. She asked me to go get some energy drinks from the shop and now I'm back I can't find her. I left her with Vikk. I have a quick check around the house then spot her and Vikk out one of the windows... She was kissing Vikk!

I stick my head out the window and shout, "What the fuck are you doing!"

They jump apart from each other looking very guilty, so they should be. I told her not to date any of my friends and their she is making out with Vikk.

"Harry." She looks as if she's about to cry and her voice shook, "We wanted to tell you but you said I can't and I didn't want to upset you."

"You better stay their I'm coming down." I spat and she and Vikk looked very afraid.

"Harry we didn't want to keep it from you but we knew you would act like this." Vikk said as soon as I walked out the door, I completely ignored him and looked right at Y/N, "Come on Y/N we're going home now."

"Harry..."

"You can't keep on dating him." She started crying into Vikk's shoulder and he put his arm around her whispering in her ear, "So none of that."

"Can't you see your upsetting her." He said glaring at me before going back to comforting Y/N.

"Well I said she's not dating any of you guys." I snap, "And don't even talk to me I told you my sister is off limits and there you are."

"Please Harry." She says in between sobs.

"No Y/N." She pulls away from Vikk and pushes past me, "Where are you going."

She runs out the door slamming it behind her. I run after her but when I get outside she's no longer in sight. Great now I'm going to have to find her.

"We need to find her." I snap at Vikk.

"No you made her leave so it's your job but considering how much of a shit brother you are I guess it's my job. Anyway if she sees you she would run." He pushes past me and walks to his car, "I'm going alone."

As he pulls away I sit their on the bottom step thinking about what I've done. I don't want her dating my friends and I won't allow it. I should have kept a better eye on her and Mao sure this didn't happen. It won't happen again. As soon as Vikk finds her I'm keeping an eye on her at all times. If she won't listen to me then I guess I will need to make sure she does.

*Y/N's PoV*

I sit outside in the park sipping on my milk shack when I see Vikk's car. I stand up ready to run expecting Harry to be their as well but only Vikk comes out and walks over to me.

"Harry's at home so you don't need to worry." He told me bringing me into a hug, "I'm hoping he's going to think about what he done wrong."

I shake my head into his chest, "He won't he's too stubborn."

"Do you want to stay at mine for a bit then? I can get Harry to leave so you can sneak in." I nodded my head not letting go of him, "Should we stay out for a bit."

"Yeah."

We go buy some food and Vikk texted Harry saying he needs to come back and he should go out looking for me. We get in Vikk's car and he drops me off round the corner of the sidemen house so I can walk their when Harrys gone. After a few minuets I get a text.

He's gone now but wait a few so he don't see u coming in-Vikk

Okay when should we tell him I'm back-Y/N

A bit l8er-Vikk

Kk will c u in a few x-Y/N

I take a slow walk back to the sidemen house having to duck behind a bush when I spotted Harry's car. I don't think he saw me because he drove off in the way of the park. When he was out of sight I ran to the sidemen house and knocked on the door.

"Did he spot you?" Vikk asked shutting the door behind me, I shake my head, "Phew when are you going to tell him."

"I will text him in an hour or so." I say glad I can be with Vikk for a bit without worrying if Harry will notice.

Me and Vikk watched a movie when I decided to text Harry telling him I'm okay.

I'm safe don't bother looking for me I will tell u were I am tomorrow-Y/N

"I told him." I say to Vikk after I sent it, "Well I told him I'm safe."

"Has he replied?" Vikk asks and I shook my head just as my phone when off.

I open it and read it out to Vikk almost in tears.

Your with Vikk aren't u I said u can't be with him I'm coming over their now I'm just down the road so don't try to run-Harry

"What am I going to do?" I say in tears.

"Hide and quickly." Vikk said going up to his room, "And not in my room he would look."

I nod and run down into the kitchen and crawl into a almost empty cupboard only just able to fit. Thank god I'm small. I hear banging on the door and Vikk answered it. Harry shouted, "Where the fuck is she!"

AUTHORS NOTE:Part two will be out when I have time... It's my first day back at school so yeah. I guess it was pretty meh.

Going through and making some corrections in my older chapters coz I misses a load of things.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️