Zerkstar

*Vikks PoV*

"10,9,8"

I have no one to pair with.

"7,6,5"

"Vikk."Josh laughed.

"3,2"

"Why not?"

"1"

Me and josh start kissing his hands wrapped around my neck. I pull away blushing and I see he was bright red too.

"That was..." I start.

"Amazing." Josh whispered and I nod.

"Pretty cool." I start laughing as I saw Cal and Harry were in the same situation as us, "Let's go see Cal and Harry."

We walk over laughing.

"You had to pair up as well?" Cal laughed.

"Yeah." Josh replied.

"Where the girls at when you need them?" Cal asked, "All night I've been around like 40 girls but when you need them they are gone. Poof."

Me and josh laugh and I notice Harry just looking at the floor.

"Yeah."

-----------------------------------------

"Im probably the only one here who's not going to wake up with a hangover." I say to Josh.

Ever since we kissed we haven't left each other's side all night.

"Because your being boring." He tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"Everyone is looking Josh." I say and he laughed.

"So if we were alone you would kiss me?" He asked a little too loud for my liking, I just hope nobody could hear us.

"Yes." I say without thinking, Josh would take that as a reason to find a room.

"Great." He says and he grabs my hand and pulls me to his room, "You did say."

He kicks shut the door and pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me passionately.

"When are we going to tell everyone?" I ask in between kisses.

"They would find out." He says pushing me on the bed.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it.

I've just got my hair cut and now I'm upset. It's not even short it just feels it.

Also I have nearly 5k reads that's crazy. Totally not giving you a sneak peak of something I'm working in.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️