Calstar

Don't Vikk and Cal look like a couple.

*Cal's PoV*

I attempt not to cry sitting on my bed. I just hope Harry and Callux don't come back from the party for a while. They wouldn't notice I'm gone.

"Cal?" Harry pokes his head round my door, "Are you alright."

"Yes." I lie.

"Your not." He says grabbing my arm, I can smell the alcohol on him, "You will talk to me."

He pulls me into the living room and pushes me on the sofa.

"Why did you leave?"

"No reason." I say and Harry goes and pours some shots.

"You tell me or you drink one." He says pointing at the shots, "And we will go on until you pass out or tell me."

I shrug my shoulders and drink one, "Your going to need a lot more than that to make me talk."

"I have plenty."

After around 12 shots I told Harry. How I have a crush on Vikk and today I tried to talk to him but he basically rejected me. We continue to drink until we passed out.

*Time skip*

We wake up with major hangovers. Mine not as bad as Harry's but still pretty bad. I attempt to get up and have water but the second I attempt to move the pounding in my head got worse. Instead I lay back down attempting to push Harry away.

"Piss off lover boy." He says kicking me, "My fucking head hurts."

"It was your fault." I reply feeling very ill.

"Fuck off." Harry attempts to move and just flops back down, "We're fucked."

"Yeah."

"I'm going to text Sky." He grabs his phone from the floor and texted Sky, "She's coming over."

After a bit Sky walks through the door, "I'm not surprised I have to help Harry's but why you Cal?"

"Harry's fault." I say my head pounding.

"No it wasn't."

"Doesn't surprise me." She walks in the kitchen and comes out with two glasses of water and some tablets, "Here. Now I need to help my dumb boyfriend to his room."

Harry stumbles over and leans on Sky as she leads him to his room. I stay laying on the sofa.

"You okay Cal?" She asked coming back in the room.

I nod.

"How the fuck are you hungover you didn't drink?" She just have noticed the shot glasses on the floor, "What did you do?"

"I will tell you later." I curl up where I am and try to sleep, "Blame your boyfriend."

*Time skip again*

I wake up and see Sky sitting on the side with her phone plugged in. I stay silent knowing Sky would force me to tell her why me and Harry got ourself really drunk last night. I've know Sky long enough to know she can get it out of me.

"What did you do Cal." Sky says sternly, "And what did Harry do?"

"I'm hungover Sky can u tell you later?" I ask trying to put it off longer.

"No."

"Me and Harry just took some shots okay." I say.

"Why and why did you leave early. You wasn't drinking when we were out as well so why would go get pissed out of your mind back here."

"No reason Sky just leave it."

"Cal what's wrong?" She asks more caring, "Cal what did you tell Harry. You know he would tell me."

That is true Harry would tell Sky if she asked. Even though he promised Sky can get anything out of him with ease.

"Sky please." I beg.

"Cal." She says looking less annoyed, "Something is upsetting you and my apparently it's my boyfriends fault you two are hung over so I need to know what's up with you and what Harry did so I can punch him.

Cal your my mate whatever is bothering you I might be able to help. Even if I can't it's good to talk about it. I don't think Harry would be very good to talk to about it considering you two got pissed out of your minds last night. "

I tell Sky about how I had i crush on Vikk and how Harry forced me to tell him.

"Wait Harry basically made you drink shots until you told him!"

"Didn't make I accepted them I was hoping he would pass out before I could tell him." I say.

"I'm going to punch him." Sky laughed, "And Vikk was worried about you I don't think he realises he did."

I curl up again, "Thanks Sky. Can I sleep a bit more now."

"No problem and you know you can tell me shit. Your like my best mate." She says and Harry calls for her from his room, "Now to punch Harry."

She walks off into Harry's room and I fall back to sleep easily. It's not hard considering all the lost sleep spent worrying over Vikk.

AUTHORS NOTE: I will be doing a part two because it was getting long and my hand started to hurt. I wanted an update out for you. Now excuse me while I silently scream over my fav from Tobi.

3/7 noticed!!!

I'm going to stop bragging now.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️