Calstar part two

*The next day*

"I can't believe you told Sky!" Harry walks into the living room looking much better, "My dumb fuck girl friend will probably tell Vikk."

"You insult each other a lot." I say, "Where is Sky?"

"Back at her place to record minecraft with Vikk." Harry replays, "You better not blame me if Vikk finds out."

"What do you mean." I ask, Sky wouldn't tell Vikk, she don't even spill stuff out.

"God your dumb. Sky would try to fix things and end up telling him." He flops down next to me before laughing, "And she slapped me."

" I don't think she would tell Vikk." I say, "She's like my best mate other than you. She wouldn't."

"I wouldn't count on it."

*Vikk's PoV*

I've just finished recording with Sky and spoke to her after. Apparently after Cal and Harry left they got pissed out of their minds for no reason.

Last night was fun.

Well fun until we had to clean up. I pretended to pass out so I go out of it but Simon decided to put a load of the rubbish in my room. I try to remember parts of last night but it's all fuzzy. I remember at one point me and Cal started talking but I don't remember what about.

"Vikk!" Simon shouted, "You coming with us?"

"Where to?"

"We are picking up Harry and maybe Cal if he wants. We're doing that water fight thing." Simon replies, I completely forgot about the water fight, "Sky's not coming she said she going shopping. Apparently she needs more shoes."

I roll my eyes. Sky has a room here for when she stays over and it has 50 pairs of shoes in. That's just here.

"I will stay here come get me when your back." I call down, "I need to edit for tonight and prepare for my stream."

"Okay then."

After I finished editing I went down stairs and got some cookies when Simon and Josh came back with Harry and Cal.

"Hey." I say, "Sky said you two got pissed out of your mind after the party."

*Cals PoV*

Why the fuck did I agree to record a water fight with Vikk. Well I didn't agree to it Harry did.

"Hey." Vikk says as we walk in,"Sky said you two got pissed out of you mind after the party."

I shoot Harry a worried look.

"Yeah we did." Harry said, "Did she say anything else."

"Only that she had to come over because you were to hung over to do anything." Vikk replied and I relived, I knew Sky wouldn't say anything.

"Yeah." I laughed, "It was pretty funny."

"Sounds like it. I'm going to go put some some shoes on while Simon sets up."

"I told you she wouldn't." I mutter in Harry's ear as Vikk left.

"She probably didn't have time." He responded.

"Well he don't know and I plan to keep it that way."

We where all standing outside and Simon started recording. After a load of running, screaming and pushing each other over we all started to refill our guns. This was pretty difficult considering Josh decided to save his water for just this moment.

Vikk was running away when he slid on the wet mud right into me pushing me over and falling on top of me.

We all start laughing including me and Vikk. He stands up and holds out his hand to help me up.

I accept it and slip over falling on Vikk this time. I look into his eyes and have the sudden urge to kiss him. Harry shoots me a look and mouths go for it so I do.

To my surprise he kisses me back without hesitation.

"So that happened." He said.

"Yeah. That's what I wanted to do last night." I admit.

Vikk then kisses me and we lay their in our own little world.

"Erm." Harry says and we break out of the trance we were in.

"So..." Simon said, "At least I have that on camera.

"So... That happened again." I say and we just laugh.

Best day ever.

AUTHORS NOTE: So yeah. I'm going back home today so yeah. Anyone got a request I can do.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️