Wroetostar

*Vikk's PoV*

U need to go to sleep-Harry

It's not that late-Vikk

It's 1:45 in the morning!-Harry

Your awake-Vikk

Only to make sure you go to sleep-Harry

Okay I will sleep night-Vikk

I don't believe u I'm coming over-Harry

I will sleep its fine-Vikk

I'm coming and u can't stop me I hav a key-Harry

I roll my eyes at his stubbornness, sure I was lying when I said I would go to sleep but I don't need to sleep. I'm not that tired. Deciding to make the most of the time Harry isn't over here forcing me to go to bed I turn my computer back on a start to edit.

"You will turn off that computer and go to bed." I jump back in shock, I didn't here Harry come in.

"Harry..."

"Vikk I love you too much to let you." I roll my eyes at his comment but save my half completed editing.

"Your a dickhead." I laugh as he pulls me out of my chair.

"But you love me." Hi grins, "You love me lots and lots and lots and lots."

"I think that's a few too many lots."

"I don't." He said kissing my nose, "Now come on Vikk you need to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy." I lie.

"Yes you are Vikk I know you are." I bite my lip and he looks at me, "Vikk what are you not telling me?"

"I don't like being alone." I mutter, "Well not really at night."

"Why don't you sleep then?" He asked.

"Because I can never get to sleep." Harry sits us both down on the bed and hold me hands.

"Well why didn't you say?" I strung my shoulders and he kissed me, "It's okay I will stay. You don't have to be alone."

I nod my head and curl up into Harry as he played with my hair until I fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE: Yeah I'm done and sorry it's crappy all my ideas don't work as well as I hope at the moment. It's probably how I've been feeling lately. So anyway I need your help with something and it's really important. My playlist is kinda short and I want you to tell me songs to listen too. I will add the good ones.

I don't really care what sort of music much as long as it's not shit. Lol my music taste is meh at the moment so I don't even know what I'm into.

I've dropped my phone on my face and now my lip is bleeding great.

I hate the night time with a passion. Just the quiet and alone and sleeping part. Idk I'm just gonna end my authors note here so bye guys and Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️