Simon

*Y/N's PoV*

I walk into the sidemen house slamming the door behind me. All the guys stick their head out their doors and start staring at me. As I got to mine and Simons room he asked, "Babe what's up?"

"Shut the fuck up." I snap pushing past him and pulling my jumper off and throwing it across the room.

"Babe who's getting a broken nose." Simon mutters standing close to me.

"No one now fuck off."

"Babe what's wrong." He whispers and pushes me up against the wall kissing me, after hesitating I kiss back when he randomly pulls away, "What's wrong?"

"*some girl you hate (tell me the name* is a dumb cow." I say into Simons chest crying, "She made me feel terrible about the grade I got."

"What did you get?" He asked knowing I've been feeling bad about what I've been getting back from collage lately.

"C." I cry, I've been wanting to get an A on this, "And she's their showing of with her 91% and laughing at me."

"Babe it's okay." He whispers picking me up, "It don't matter what grade you get. Look at the other guys and think about what they got and look at us now. It don't matter Vikk got amazing grades and he's the same as Harry who can't even count."

I giggle as Simon puts me down on the bed and sits next to me, "Well I guess."

"Yeah and when your successful and your channel takes off then who will be the one laughing."

"I guess you are right." I mutter, "That will be funny to see her face."

"I know I'm right and since I'm the best boyfriend ever do I get a kiss from the best girlfriend ever?" I roll my eyes but kiss him anyway, I guess I do have the most amazing boyfriend.

Authors note: Sorry it's late and short and crappy but I'm freaking out right now. Anyway crappy authors note over. Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️