Authors note

I'm working on getting back to daily and I promise I will try my hardest but I'm going to meet Zoe!

Guys I'm meeting Zoella if I can get tickets and my mum said yes so if they don't sell out!!!

Yes I'm hyped but I've never met a YouTuber before or anything so what do I do? What do I say? How does it all work? I'm really hyped but what do I do?

Lol they can be my questions for you guys if you ever met a YouTuber or went a book signing how does it work?

So yeah I'm happy I'm finally meeting a YouTuber after nearly two years of being addicted to it I'm able to. I can't believe my mum said yes.

Another thing is the people in going with. I'm going with my friend (let's say l coz random letters) and she has a mate who's 2 years younger and coming with us (let's say t) and we don't get along. She's always been rude to me and once when we were walking home she tried to push me down a place that's dangerous already coz it's steep and yeah. I didn't hurt her or anything but we don't get along. My mate said if she starts she would say something and if I start she would so that's cool but things that effect me I don't like to show and it might end up with me in tears coz l thinks t is just joking about and I'm getting upset and l won't realise coz I hide my emotions really well. I really scared for spending hours waiting with t. I did promise whatever happens I won't hit her even if she hits me.

Anyway can you explain how this all works and have you got any advice for dealing with t that day. I'm gonna finish my update so hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️