A mini minimerkaa

Just a little thing about when Josh finds the note. Kinda to make up for not posting a one shot today.

*Josh's PoV*

I come back from cinema and Nando's with Vikk and Tobi really late. I run upstairs to check on Simon and see him sleeping with his Xbox on and noodles spilt all over him. I guess he decided to play his Xbox to past the time and fell asleep. I go in their and turn it off putting his controller away.

When I walk in my room I notice a letter on my bed.

Dear Josh,

I would like to say something's but I can't quite get the words out. Every time I try I freeze. That's why I stayed in tonight I needed to do this.

1. Thanks for being their for me when no one else was. Your the reason I didn't get put in hospital.

2. Thanks for being supportive even when it upset you

3. I love you. I kinda had feeling for you the day you said you was their for me but I wasn't over Harry. Now I don't even care about him and Ethan. I'm happy for them and want to be happy with you.

Simon x

Tears of joy run down my face. Simon said he loves me. I've wanted this to happen for ages but I given up hoping for it. I never thought Simon would say that.

I walk over to his room and sit sit on the bed next to him as he slept.

"I love you too Simon." I whisper not to wake him up.

The next morning Simon comes in my room and sees the note moved.

"You read it?" He asked.

"Yes Simon." I walk over and grab his hand, "I love you."

"I know you do." He says, "You would have given up on me other wise."

"Does Harry know?" I ask.

"Yes and he's just as happy for us as I now am for him."

"That's good as I can now do this without feeling guilty." I put my lips on him and we start to kiss.

AUTHORS NOTE: Mini thing to make up for no update. Hope you enjoyed. Luv you all.

Hugs kisses and peace ✌🏻️