Wroetoshaw

*Harry's PoV*

I walk down stairs to see Simon's little sister Sky eating toast and watching the news. All she was wearing was a sports bra and some pink bed shorts. I instantly feel turned on but I ignore it as I can't date Simons sister.

"Hey." I say sitting  down on the other end of the sofa."when did you show up?"

"Around two in the morning." She laughed,"I pissed Simon right off."

"Why did you come so early?" I asked.

"My best friend is going out with me ex and she told me I have to deal with him being in the flat or get out." Sky told me.

"Are not over her." Trying to keep the clear disappointment out my voice.

"I got over him ages ago, I just hate him." She laughed, "And he's annoying as fuck.

"So you just going to stay here annoying Simon now?"

"Yes she is." Simon walks through the door and looks at Sky up and down, "What are you wearing.

"Bed shorts." She says.

"Put on a top or something." He takes the sidemen clothing top off he was wearing and threw it at her.

"Why." She whined putting it on anyway.

"Your in a house full of guys and he's here so that makes it worse." He laughed.

"Why you pick on me." I laughed sensing some truth in his joke.

"You hit on anything with two legs."

"I do not!" I exclaim.

"Well I'm going to get dressed." She stood up and took Simons top off throwing it at him as she left the room.

*Sky's PoV*

"Simon." I poke my head round his door, "Can I talk to you."

"What's up?" He asked and I went and sat on his bed.

"If I say I have feelings for one of the others would you kill them?" I murmur.

"Sky no fucking way are you dating my friends." He raised his voice.

"Why?"

"You just can't it won't work okay." He stands up and starts pacing the room, "I don't want to see you hurt."

"You can't stop me!" I shout.

"Yes I can!"

"I'm old enough to make my own choices I just wanted to talk to you first." I stood up ready to hit him, "Do you not want me to be happy?"

I knew I struck a nerve. One thing Simon has always hated was seeing me unhappy. Even when we were a kid he would always give in. I'm hoping it's the same now.

"I do. It's just strange okay. I don't want you getting hurt and it be one of my mates." He sits down, "Look I guess I would think about it but I really don't want you to okay."

"Okay but Simon I'm old enough to deal with this shit okay."

"Who is it anyway?" He asked.

"Promise you won't kill them." He nodded and I lowered my voice, "Harry."

He rolled his eyes, "At least I'm certain he has a thing for you."

"What!"

"They way he looks at you and shit."

"Don't lie!" I exclaim.

"I ain't but I also ain't said yes yet." He laughed.

"Simon."

"Go on then." I jump up and hug him.

"Thank you!"

*Harry's PoV*

Simon and Sky are arguing again. Whenever they are in the same building they normally are but Sky has Simon wrapped around her little finger.

It goes quiet for a bit then I hear a high pitch screech of thank you. Once again Sky got her own way.

"Guess what!" She bounces down the stairs with a huge grin on her face, "Simon said I can date any of you guys."

"Really?" I have a chance.

"Yeah so do you wanna go out sometime?" She asked.

"Will Simon hit me?" I see him standing behind her.

"No." He reassures me.

"Then of course I would." Sky comes over and hugs me.

I go to kiss her and take a look over at Simon. He nods his head and walks about. I kiss her and there are fireworks.

When we finally break away sky whispered, "Your good at that."

"And that's not the only thing I'm good at." I whispered back just before she began to kiss me again.

AUTHORS NOTE: Managed to get it done pretty quickly. I'm spending longer thinking of what to put in my authors note the the whole one shot.

So yeah.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️