Vikkstar123 #1

*Vikk's PoV*

"Aww! Aww! Aww!" Sky screamed as she swings her sword at Lachlan, "Vikk! I'm going to die!"

I finish of Preston and go to hit Lachlan just as sky finished him.

"How low are you?" I ask.

"Half heart." She says typing GG in the chat, "You?"

"Three hearts." I start sorting out the loot when Pete and rob sprint jump in and kill sky.

"Fuckkk!" She screams as I die as well,"And I thought we would win this time."

I type in the chat Second place not to bad and say to sky, "We should just do a Lachlan blame ping."

We both giggle and end the recording.

I turn off my computer and sky walks in my room and sits on my bed and starts playing with a few strands of her hair.

"We should have won." She scrunched up her nose the way she does when she's pissed, "We did it all perfectly."

"Your just a sore loser."

"No I fucking ain't!" Shouts as she storms out my room, "You don't know shit!"

"Shit." I mutter, I've forgotten how bad sky can get, she's been much better recently.

*Sky's PoV*

In ain't a sore loser I just like to win. Vikk knows I hate it when he says that, he's a fucking cunt. For fuck sake.

I go into the last place they would expect me to be. The garden.

No one ever goes in the garden so I can be left in peace.

"What you done now Vikk?" I hear Simon's voice come down from Vikk's open window, "You really shouldn't piss of a girl your crushing on."

"Shut up Simon she might hear."

"No she's probably went out in a strop somewhere. " I start pulling up strands of grass.

"Look we lost at a UHC and she was kinda annoyed-"

"What's a UHC?" Simon asked.

"Ultra hardcore, it's what we were doing on minecraft for the past 5 hours. Anyway she was annoyed we lost and I made a joke about being a sore loser." He explained, "I didn't mean to piss her of. I just forget. I wouldn't do that purposely."

"Well I guess you need to find her as this is once again your fuck up."

I stare up at his window and noticed him looking out it down onto the garden. He acts like he can't see me but accidentally makes eye contact. I stay sitting their. I ain't moving for no one.

Vikk leaves his window and I get ready to run as I'm sure he will come out any second. Instead I get a text.

Stay their until you wanna talk. Sorry x-Vikk

What the fuck is their to talk about. What the fuck it's his problem.

"What the actual fuck is your problem." I scream up at the window, "You the real problem!"

Getting no response I slouch down against the wall. He has a problem you know.

I sit their alone until it gets cold. Now and then I see Vikk poke his head out the window. At one point Simon came out and asked if I was coming in. I just shook my head.

It started to get really dark when the back door opens and Vikk comes outside with a blanket and hot chocolate in my favourite mug.

He puts the blanket round my shoulders and the drink at my feet.

"Can I talk?"

I shake my head.

He just sits down next to me and puts his arm around my shoulder, "I do love you sky. I fuck up a lot but I love you."

I just nod my head and snuggle up next to him.

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading now I'm currently on the bus and someone is being nosy and reading over my shoulder.

Lol they stopped when they read that. 😆

Anyway thanks for reading and I think this one was kinda sweet.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️

Mother Nature came to visit so the shit I will be posting for the next week may be strange or shit or involve me crying over it. Yeah. Ooo I have a really good idea.

Mother Nature: 👹