Vikk

*Sky's PoV*

I sat on the swings in the empty park near where my parents lived. I decided to go back and visit them and my younger brother. The first few hours where okay but soon things went back to normal. Just like the day I left.

It started with a disagreement about what they were going to order and it became a full on argument. I grabbed my bags and left after being called a disappointment. I've called my best friend Vikk to see if he's able to pick me up. I have no way back to London without him. I was going to get a train back with my brother as he was going to visit his friends but I can't do that now. I don't like to get the train by myself.

Why did I have to be so dumb.

I knew it wouldn't be a good trip. How can I spend two days with people who don't appreciate what I do.

I will try get to you asap but traffic is bad -Vikk

Thx I'm just in the park over the road- Sky

Like the day u left the first time?- Vikk

Vikk was the one who found me crying in the park a year ago and let me stay at his until I got my own place. He's been my best friend ever since.

Yeah- Sky

After a while I see Vikk walk though the red gate.

"Hey." I say sitting atop the monkey bars dangling my legs down.

"You feeling okay?"

"Not really." I admit, "I'm annoyed at myself for thinking it would be different."

"You shouldn't be." I jump down, "Its been a year you would think they changed or at least tried."

"I just want to know what I've done wrong." Tears roll down my cheeks, "Why would you call your own kid a disappointment?"

"I don't know Sky I don't know." He puts his arms around me, "For whatever reason it is I don't think you disappointed anybody."

"Thanks." I choke as I notice two people walk in the park, "Shit."

Two faces I recognised look over at me. One with long bling hair the other with wavy red. Courtney and Tay. I've know Courtney since I was 10 years old and she's hated me. Tay has only known me 2 years but had always hated me. Them two together is a bad thing.

"What is it?"

"I know them people. I hate them." I whisper as they get closer.

"Oh Sky it's you." Courtney flicks her blond hair, "Why are you back."

"Yeah I thought you ran of because you disappointed your parents with that YouTube thing." Tay's voice cuts my skin, "We all hoped you died but apparently you've been posting on that channel of yours."

"Who would watch it anyway. Your not funny or anything." Courtney asked.

"Well one million people." Vikk said for me.

"Well their dumb or something." Tay gives me a dirty look and I ignore it as I've done for years, "Why are you even here?"

"I was saying hi to Jamie." I say knowing I hit a nerve, for some reason Tay thinks my brother is hot.

He's a year younger than me and has once rejected Tay. Now she gets annoyed every time his name is mentioned.

"So if you visiting Jamie why are you here?" Courtney asked.

"It don't matter." Vikk once again saves me, "We're going my place now anyway."

We walk out the park leaving them two behind. They've made my life hell and if I had to face them alone I don't think I could do it.

"Thanks Vikk." I say as we get in his car.

"No problem." He said while putting the radio on, "What happened at home then."

I explain to him what happened as we drive and tell him how they just wanted a excuse to argue. After i was done I felt much better.

"I really need to get that off my chest." I tell Vikk.

"I know." He smiles, "You feeling better then?"

"Definitely."

"This is probably the wrong time to ask." Vikk taps his hand on the wheel thinking what to say, "But I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend."

"Yes." I nod happily, Vikk has been the most important person in my life for a year now and I've been wanting to become more than friends.

"I would kiss you." He laughs, "But I'm driving."

AUTHORS NOTE: I don't know how to end this so I guess I will right here. So currently my mum let me go to the park to clear my head and calm down.

Now I'm getting a dirty look of a girl I go to school with.

I love people.

Yeah hope you enjoyed.

I'm round my stepdads fam all day so everyone I need 100 sidemen fan fics to read tell me the best ones. Thanks.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️