Tobi part two

The reason I didn't update was I went a family's party. She's having a girl it's so sweet.

Happy birthday vikk!

(One year later)

*Tobi's PoV*

I laugh as sky hit me with a water gun.

Me and the other sidemen were having a water fight. Josh had his sister staying over so she decided to join us, she looking so good standing their in shorts and a bikini top. Her hair was stuck to her face and dripping wet but she didn't care. She just stood their laughing.

We were all refilling our guns when my phone went off.

I ran over to the bag that we put the phones in so the don't get water damaged and answered it.

"Hey."

"Hi Tobi." Lucy says on the other end,"Could I drop Bella off a little early and speak to you?"
B
"Yeah sure." Bella is our child, "Is everything okay with Bella?"

"Yeah yeah." She says and I'm relived, "It's not about Bella or anything like that."

"Okay then." I pause, "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright." Lucy and Robbie just broke up.

"Okay see you soon."

"Bye Tobi." She hung up.

"Was it Lucy?" Sky asked standing there holding my water gun.

"Yeah she wants to talk." I say.

"Your kid okay?" Sky asked.

"Yeah Bella fine." I accept the water gun, "Now I think it's time for round two."

she smiles and proceeds to squirt me and sprint off to hide behind Josh. Josh always protects his little sister even though she can kick ass of you wants to.

After all our water guns where empty and sky pushes me over into the mud I go inside to clean up before Lucy gets here.

I really do love Lucy but it's been a year and I think I'm falling in love with sky. Josh walks though the door head to toe in mud.

"Josh can I speak to you quick."

"Yeah sure." He faces me.

"Don't tell sky but I'm thinking of asking her out." I whisper, "Im over Lucy, like I love her but only as a mate."

"Thanks so cool." Josh said, "Sky like you but won't say anything because of Lucy."

"Really?" I say happily, his would be easier than I first thought,"Don't tell the other guys."

Sky walks in covered in more mud than Josh was.

"Josh." She says innocently, "The others are ganging up on me."

Her big eyes look right at Josh putting him in the same sort of trance like she does every time.

"Okay Sky I will sort it." She pulls Josh out the back door.

I smile wondering how she dose it. I don't think Josh even realises that she does.

I clean myself up and hear a knock on the door. I open it to see Lucy standing their with a sleeping Bella in her arms.

"Hey." I take Bella and let Lucy in, "So what did you need to talk about?"

"You know me and Ronnie broke up," I nod, "I want us to get back together. If you want."

I look at her shocked. I love her but I love sky more. Just as Lucy loved Ronnie more.

"Lucy it's been a year." I say as nicely as I can, "I love you but I've moved on."

She nods her head, "I understand. Who is it?"

Sky runs past us screaming and Josh chases her with a water gun.

"Sorry!"

"Her?" She whispers and I nod putting a finger to my lips, "Okay well good luck and I will be back for Bella tomorrow."

Lucy lets herself out as I cradle bells in my arms.

When it got dark everyone came inside. Cal, Harry and Ethan went home and Vikk decided to record some stuff for his mine craft channel. Sky said she was going to stay down with us.

All night Josh kept giving me looks and stayed sitting watching TV after everyone left for bed.

"When you going to ask her then?"

"When I get everything perfect." I say.

"Don't try hard." Josh advises, "Just come and say it sky wouldn't want a big fuss."

"So I should just ask her out? I was going to have something really cute and romantic, something like in the trashy movies girls like.

"Yeah and soon because I'm sick of hearing how funny you are and how great you look. I don't get that your ugly as fuck." He stands up and goes upstairs.

She's been talking about me?

*I am doctor who! Time skip*

I leave Bella sleeping and go downstairs. Sky is already awake wearing a unicorn onesie.

"Hey." She says shaking a bag of marshmallows.

"Can I speak to you real quick?" I ask nervous.

"Sure what's up?"

"Now I kinda like you." I struggle to find the right words, "So I was wondering if you would go out with me?"

She nods her hair grinning from ear to ear, "Do you know how long I have wanted to hear them words come out of your mouth."

She quickly kisses me and we stand their in each other's arms for ages.

"Do you know how long I wanted to do that." I say holding her.

Josh walks past and nods his head.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry again about no update I'm working on a double one. 😀

I was out yesterday and spent a lot of time tweeting a mate and reading a phan fiction sending her my reactions to it. Yeah it was funny.

I didn't get home until one on the morning and slept in so yeah.

Also if you request and I don't get it done bug me okay.

Hugs, kisses and peace ✌🏻️